Diggs vs Deion who are you taking?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Deion no question ....... he never got beat with speed in his prime.

But Diggs is good

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Deion is likely one of the best athletes of all time. He’s the best corner ever, but being pretty damn good at baseball while only playing part time is special.

I’d imagine he could’ve won a gold medal had he tried.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Clearly i'm out of my mind making this post (there I said it for you, be nice). Maybe I should have did a combo and said bland&Diggs vs Prime. Either way, we know what Deion brought to the game, he was able to shut down one half of a field. Diggs is a ballhawk. Neither player was/is known for being a tackler. Who ya got, this should be easy!!?
Both players have probably had the best seasons of their careers already. Certainly true of Bland and his historic year last year.

75boyz

Reaction score
Deion without question. And I don't think Diggs is as good as many other HOF corners much less the best cover corner of all time.

Ultimately, too early to tell the future impact Diggs will have but I'm pretty sure he won't surpass Deion's career. Not a hundred percent positive. But I'll go out on a limb and predict 99.9% sure.
LOL

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clearly i'm out of my mind making this post (there I said it for you, be nice). Maybe I should have did a combo and said bland&Diggs vs Prime. Either way, we know what Deion brought to the game, he was able to shut down one half of a field. Diggs is a ballhawk. Neither player was/is known for being a tackler. Who ya got, this should be easy!!?
Deion is to old to play.....stupid question

starfan1

Reaction score
Diggs is garbage compared to Deion in prime. he may be able to best him now though