Dink and dunk offense

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have neuropathy from the military most people that know me know this. I rely on speaking text. Sometimes my words get gobbled. I apologize for that blame Google LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To me, that's a formation or a personell grouping. Two tightends can lead to tons of downfield action, or a lot of ground and pound.
Ground and pound. That's why you used to tight ends. Bill Walsh specialty

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyways I'm out my cowboy family the wife wants to talk imagine after 40 years. She still wants attention LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We didn't dink and dunk at all vs. GB. Gained close to 600 yards of offense on an absurd 8.3 yards per play including 9.4 yards per pass.

The difference in the game was penalties, turnovers, and the inability to stop the run allowing GB to dominate time of possession. Dinking and dunking did not exist and simply had nothing to do with this one. Next!
My opinion. It should have existed. Maybe it would have come us down.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Difficult to interpret the intention of the post but if OP is trying to say the team should have dinked and dunked instead of taking strike plays all over the field, then I'm not sure what to say. I've never heard that suggested in my life as a fan.
You never watch Patriots football. That's exactly what they do in the Super Bowl. It's exactly what they did against the Rams to get it going. I can't comprehend what you're thinking maybe you just haven't been paying attention to the league as long as I have. Does it mean you're right or wrong. Just me and you haven't been paying attention

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I have neuropathy from the military most people that know me know this. I rely on speaking text. Sometimes my words get gobbled. I apologize for that blame Google LOL

My wife just put me on a fast, so I'm probably on edge. Let's move on and let bygones be bygones.

Cmac

Reaction score
We didn't dink and dunk at all vs. GB. Gained close to 600 yards of offense on an absurd 8.3 yards per play including 9.4 yards per pass.

The difference in the game was penalties, turnovers, and the inability to stop the run allowing GB to dominate time of possession. Dinking and dunking did not exist and simply had nothing to do with this one. Next!
….and loss because we're not managing time of possession to at least keep a defense as tired as our's or from having the ball.

eternaljester81

Reaction score
Yeah he did. The OP suggested we need to be drinking and dunking against teams with better defenses. That's preposterous. If the big play is there you take it. You don't play the Weeden offense to spite yourself.

The turnover and the penalties were the issue Sunday, for the second week in a row. It absolutely was not all on Dak. The entire team was sloppy and failed to execute until the fourth.

You must not have read what the other guy said.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My wife just put me on a fast, so I'm probably on edge. Let's move on and let bygones be bygones.
And that's how men handle things. I don't hold grudges. I'm glad you're the same. I think what happens is. People hated dink-and-dunk so much they don't even want to see it even in writing. Lol I'm a have not presented the thread the way I wanted it to come out. Basically all I was trying to say was you have to play according to your opponent it's okay to change things up even if you have to revert back to something that was so despised LOL no one wanted Innovation more than me