Dinucci on Romo

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
If we’re digging up old tweets and that’s the worst thing he’s said, that’s a great thing lol.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Great, another quarterback who claims to be a Cowboys fan until contract time :laugh:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Sounds like the typical stupid anti Romo poster.

Love that game sealing pick at the end of the game comment. Somehow like a pass from the 3 is the same as a pass from the 30 but that"s typical too.

It's tough being the highest rated 4th quarter passer in the history of the game!

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Well the formatting is borderline criminal, that's the least I can say about... whatever this is.
Yea that was definitely a struggle OP

8A9bMly.png

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Sounds like the typical stupid anti Romo poster.

Love that game sealing pick at the end of the game comment. Somehow like a pass from the 3 is the same as a pass from the 30 but that"s typical too.

It's tough being the highest rated 4th quarter passer in the history of the game!
There is no way you can be a non-biased homer, and not have felt the same exact way about Romo at least once during his career. For me it was after the 49ers game in 2014 and the pick to seal the game against the Commanders in 2012.

aikemirv

Reaction score
There is no way you can be a non-biased homer, and not have felt the same exact way about Romo at least once during his career. For me it was after the 49ers game in 2014 and the pick to seal the game against the Commanders in 2012.
The only time I felt like Romo let me down was the Commanders game.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Romo don't play for the Cowboys anymore. Only reason is was news with Dak was because Romo was still on the roster.