Disappointed in Dak naysayers

Steve007

Reaction score
You're blaming this loss on Dak? Seriously?

If so, posters like YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AROUND HERE.

BTW, I said I would be done defending Dak if he demanded top pay (which he did and received). I'm not defending him right now. Just stating a fact. Dak did not cost us this game.
LOL.....That sounds like your defending Dak.

triplets_93

Reaction score
On second thought, Dak was responsible for 3 TDs against Baltimore today.
Mahomes could only come up with 2 TDs against the Falcons.
So Dak is the better QB, and $60 Mil is the right fee. :)

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

And don't get me started on Lamb fumbling at the 5 yard.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Film will tell the story.....constant pressure from the pass rush, DL in the backfield on run plays, our #1 WR needing pampering and eventually checking out, defense unwilling to tackle, defense gashed, Raven WRs open like GB playoff game,.......oops.......just blame Dak.

Cmac

Reaction score
60 million dollars sure doesn't buy you good QB play these days. Must be inflation.
.....given the same game situations that were revealed yesterday......I doubt any top NFL QB could survive. New task for Dak.......make sure CeeDee has a changed diaper. C'mon Man!!

DStar22

Reaction score
Dak is the highest paid player in the league. he should be more accurate than he is and able to complete a long pass when he throws one. I mean, Why else is he throwing it? I have seen him attempt at least 7 to 10 bombs this year already, and not a single one has been completed. When the second sentence is true about your QB, your team has some serious problems.

Cmac

Reaction score
On defense.......we have two corners......one doesn't want to tackle and the other can't tackle right now. Nelson Algohor looked like an Olympic Sprinter on a short pass. I repeat......Nelson Algohor. Meanwhile, our top corner just runs with the group while a runner grabs 8+ yards at will.

Retro88

Reaction score
Film will tell the story.....constant pressure from the pass rush, DL in the backfield on run plays, our #1 WR needing pampering and eventually checking out, defense unwilling to tackle, defense gashed, Raven WRs open like GB playoff game,.......oops.......just blame Dak.
The majority of folks have absolutely no idea what they're seeing or talking about in here. This isn't new lol

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Dak is the highest paid player in the league. he should be more accurate than he is and able to complete a long pass when he throws one. I mean, Why else is he throwing it? I have seen him attempt at least 7 to 10 bombs this year already, and not a single one has been completed. When the second sentence is true about your QB, your team has some serious problems.
He has the worst deep ball of any high paid starting QB ever. It's not even close. Most QBs we consider "bad" have better deep throws than Dak. He's also got a weak arm. Meredith in the 1960s could throw it 20 to 30 yards further than Dak with a lot more accuracy.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The majority of folks have absolutely no idea what they're seeing or talking about in here. This isn't new lol
You guys keep saying that like you know what you are talking about. Yet the results keep agreeing with those you claim don't know football.

You guys are just making excuses for Prescott because you know you look stupid for stanning for him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
To all you fools that are calling this a he when you say he looked bad for 3/4 he did this he did that that's a duck naysayer do not understand this is the second game in a row where our quarterback and our offense is trying to stay in the game and what the defense was absolutely atrocious and I that's even a good word I don't even know what a word for this defense is but it's historically bad there's no way to get over the pressure and stay in a game where you have to play perfect on offense but the second game in a row we had brooks slipped down last week and cost Prescott an interception and cost this team keeping pace that drive would have probably ended in points it would have took those seven points away they got that was probably keep us within one score before halftime but a player blew up screwed up along with the defense and you're saying he..

Now we have our new $34 million wide receiver dropping passes fumbling yes this was as bad of a momentum crushing play as the trip by brooks in the last game Prescott's getting us within the 10 yard line if he doesn't fumble we could score a touchdown and try to get back in this game early instead of late and you guys keep using the word HE..

Our separation rates and drop passes and mistakes and no run game is costing this offense not a he a they from trying to keep pace with a historically bad defense which is almost impossible so no matter how good our offense plays if our defense starts every game by having a half time deficit of 16 to 20 points like the last three games there's just no way to ask an offense to keep pace so stop using the word he!!!!

This is the point of the original poster that stop putting this on Prescott this is an offense that's one-dimensional they don't have a strong run game they don't have an identity of physicality they're getting too many penalties along the offensive line or offensive line breakdowns causing them to have to go off script early having to run around and try to throw the football with a lack of separation by his receivers isn't that apparent and then you have CD lamb dropping taxes and fumbling the ******* football that's on Prescott hell that's three parts of your team that's absolutely terrible and Prescott's doing what he can and I'd be yelling at the damn sideline as well and being angry on the way back into the locker room because he knows this is gonna be the blowback they're gonna blame the quarterback for not being able to win the game by himself!!!

I'm not making excuses but I'm telling you I agree with the original poster Prescott is the farthest thing from our problem in most of these big losses we've had the last three years have been on the defense the offensive line the lack of a run game coaching there's a lot of **** wrong the lack of separation balls bouncing off the hands of intended targets it's just insane that you can circle this back and say that he he as a quarterback didn't play well for 3/4 and only had six points no the rest of the team around him made it impossible to ever gain any ground up until they finally started finding something and no it was not garbage time they nearly got back in this game when you lose by three and the other team is still trying to keep you from tying the game with three minutes left yes that's still a game in the NFL that is not garbage time they did not let up Prescott has no chance to function in such a dysfunctional team...

Retro88

Reaction score
You guys keep saying that like you know what you are talking about. Yet the results keep agreeing with those you claim don't know football.

You guys are just making excuses for Prescott because you know you look stupid for stanning for him.
Funny bc you all will watch the defense get shredded on the ground ala the last 2 games and you'll run to this forum to cry about Dak more than anyone else.

When Dak deserves criticism he should absolutely get it but we're not gonna sit here and be moronic. The defense constantly getting dunked on is BY FAR why we are losing these games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
:hammer: :popcorn:

foofighters

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

And don't get me started on Lamb fumbling at the 5 yard.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Here's the big hole in your statement. The Cowboys didn't even sniff the endzone until the 4th Q. The whole team is bad. I am also not sure about the D being undisciplined. They simply aren't talented enough.