Disappointed in Dak naysayers

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

And don't get me started on Lamb fumbling at the 5 yard.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
This is not the game to defend Dak.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Because there's literally no one that they can replace him with.

Hurts was terrible today and had Barkley not ran a 65 yarder for a td and their defense holding the Saints to 12, they lose.

Dak naysayers think we can just draft the next Mahomes or sign another QB that will come in and make a difference.

Guess what, the odds are are not on your favor and it's not even close.

That's why you pay him what he's worth in the market.
And that’s why free agency has ruined the game. The “market” shouldn’t determine anything what another player makes is completely irrelevant. He should be paid for performance ON THE FIELD.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I agree the if Ceedee didn’t fumble, we might be speaking a different story but nonetheless, what was Dak doing the first 3 Q?

He didn’t play good until the Ravens went into prevent.
I the Ravens had not chosen to go to prevent, the L would still be ours.
It's Dak's inconsistent play that is most troubling to me.
That's not the Dallas Cowboys Football I cut my teeth on... Staubach & Aikman.
I don't ask for perfection, but I do expect consistency from a $60M QB.
For whatever reason Dak does NOT give that.
And that I cannot overlook.
This is a S-show.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Easy to say that sitting on your couch. Pretty tough when you have no running game and your defense absolutely sucks! At least he showed some fight and made a game of it. If the defense showed the determination and fight he has we would have a great team.
Determination and fight don’t make great teams. Losers can fight like hell but still lose.

Great talent with good coaching and a competent front office can develop great teams. We have good talent with average coaching and a terrible front office. 40 years has taught us that.

IceBowler

Reaction score
You're blaming this loss on Dak? Seriously?

If so, posters like YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AROUND HERE.

BTW, I said I would be done defending Dak if he demanded top pay (which he did and received). I'm not defending him right now. Just stating a fact. Dak did not cost us this game.
“The fish stinks from the head down.” The Head fish in the organization is JJ. The Head fish on the field .. is Dak.

kskboys

Reaction score
Determination and fight don’t make great teams. Losers can fight like hell but still lose.

Great talent with good coaching and a competent front office can develop great teams. We have good talent with average coaching and a terrible front office. 40 years has taught us that.
We have good talent? Maybe in spots, but overall our talent is sorely lacking.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Dak should be “making everything happen” from the very first snap of the game.
And I argue that the running game should be abandoned, and any notion of balance, and Dak should indeed make everything happen from the 1st snap of the game...with his arm. No more wasted 1st down running plays in the first half. Score early, and often, as if they're down 14-0 to start.

These RBs and McCarthy's running attack are never going to be able to produce a balanced offense, coupled with this o-line who can't consistently hold run blocks long enough to create a decent hole.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Our QB showed some fight today and didn’t give up. That’s the point. We’re far from a great team. We’re pretty bad right now. The defense is awful, one of the worst in the league. Our run defense may be the worst I’ve seen with the Cowboys. It’s certainly one of the worst. Our D has given up around 470 rushing yards in the last two games.

Phamous

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Dak was hot garbage for 3 1/2 quarters. Stop it

garyo1954

Reaction score

Dak can't do it all.
The fourth quarter would have been meaningless if the QB had played the whole game the way he played the fourth.

You can't wait to be a hero in the fourth and expect you'll win. You have to play from the opening bell.

Steve007

Reaction score

Dak can't do it all.
The offense scored two field goals until the 4th quarter. The offense was just as band as the defense. Dak and CD were bad. Dak didn't put his team on his back in the 4th the Ravens took their foot off the gas when they were up 28-6. Why didn't Dak put the team on his back in the first 3 quarters? The Ravens came into this game with the worse pass defense in the NFL.

Steve007

Reaction score
Other guys on our team are getting paid too. You can’t just put the entire game on your QB and have them save your butt when you have no running game and your defense is giving up 274 yards on the ground. We had a chance in the closing minutes, but our damn defense couldn’t make a stop to give our offense another shot. Stop complaining about our QB. He’s not the problem. Try opening your eyes.
Dak is paid the highest contract in the NFL. When you pay your QB the most in the NFL and he plays like that , he is a big part of the problem.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Dak can't do it all.
51 pass attempts to 15 tells it all.

At this point the other team does not even need a QB to beat us.

Carr had 10 completions and now Jackson beats us with 12.

After 3 games we are on pace to break the all time defensive rushing record, taking it away from the 1978 Bills giving up 3,228 yards.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Before those Garbage stats kicked in Dak was 16/30 for 192 yards.
When the offense can't run the ball is it hard to play defense???

Do you recall all the great defensive games we had when our opponents could not run the ball and we had a lead?

Please tell me how Micah is supposed to get sacks when QB's only have to throw the ball 12 to 15 times a game???

Steve007

Reaction score
Because there's literally no one that they can replace him with.

Hurts was terrible today and had Barkley not ran a 65 yarder for a td and their defense holding the Saints to 12, they lose.

Dak naysayers think we can just draft the next Mahomes or sign another QB that will come in and make a difference.

Guess what, the odds are are not on your favor and it's not even close.

That's why you pay him what he's worth in the market.
What difference is Dak making?

Steve007

Reaction score
Completely agree.

Offense has been hot garbage.

Oline is underperformed.

Running game is bad.

Brooks trips amd allows an INT against the Saints that completely kills momentum.

Lamb fumbles at the 4 today.

Dak hasn't been perfect, but he's literally the least of our problems.
You say Dak hasn't been perfect....That's an understatement. Dak isn't the only problem but he is at the top of the list.