Disappointed in Dak naysayers

pitt33

Reaction score
Mr. C+ Passer went 3 and out then 6 and out, trailing 3-14, on 2 consecutive drives after big defensive stops.

That’s your leader … high and wide … low and away. Year 9.

Tell me about all the catches the WRs make on awful passes.

Y’all DRRT peeps never wanna discuss those, of which there were many today.
He never stops defending Dak.

Always the defenses fault.

Dak sucked for three quarters.

Anyone who says otherwise is a buffoon.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
A lot of players were at fault today for the loss but it's still a team loss. The run defense getting gashed, dropped passes/fumbles, weird/impractical routes, trouble defending the read option, players having tantrums, and even players laughing when the team was down big. And despite all that still having a chance albeit slim to win. Not giving up on this team but a lot needs to improve.

BusDriver

Reaction score
For everyone saying, "Why didn't Dak play all 4 quarters?"

Well, geniuses, tell us all where were those open receivers the first 3 quarters?

Where was the running game?

Who committed all of those penalties on offense and killed drives?

Who fumbled the ball inside the 10 for what would have been a 1st and Goal opportunity?

Come on. Speak up! Let's hear how smart or dumb you really are...
The leader of the DRRT reporting for duty with a holster full of “dumbs” to pass around that he stole from his twin @CowboyFrog.

So Tolbert should have ran slower and more inside and Cooks faster and more outside on 2 plays?

Your week 1 football knowing god, TB12 labeled Dak a C+ passer today … did he get drunk pregame?

Or is he just tired of being nice after 3 games?

Tell Mr All Football Knowing, why did TB12 label Dak a C+ passer today? Does he not know football anymore?

We’re here for it … flex on us dumb dumbs … edumadak us.

pitt33

Reaction score
This was typical Dak.

Nobody does more when it matters less.
Typical Dallas fanboys.

They just love a Cowboys quarterback.

He’s the quarterback of my team.

I love and support him.

Well guess what? Dallas hasn’t had a franchise quarterback in thirty years.

Romo sucked in big moments.

Prescott is worse.

The whole thing sucks.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak is not a consistent player. He often looks lost. You think this is because of Dak? It's mainly because this is what the Ravens have been doing the last year. They blow leads. Doesn't matter who the QB is. You thought it was Dak.
He changed plays on his own. Just how much yardage was made onf 1st or 2nd downs? His line was as good as Baltimore's was.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why are you still defending Dak?

You said multiple times this offseason that if he got a record breaking contract that you would be done with him.

Man up and quit defending Dak.
Have a backbone and stand behind your word.
You're blaming this loss on Dak? Seriously?

If so, posters like YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AROUND HERE.

BTW, I said I would be done defending Dak if he demanded top pay (which he did and received). I'm not defending him right now. Just stating a fact. Dak did not cost us this game.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The fans have set an impossible standard for dak, that literally no QB in the history of football could live up to.

The defense is ***....... run game non existent. Recievers get no seperation. Playcalling is bland. Dak is the only thing keeping this franchise relevant
Look at mamma bear lying for Dak lol. Impossible standard aka show up for your job you getting paid more than anybody in your profession is such an impossible standard. These groupies are the worst

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Completely agree.

Offense has been hot garbage.

Oline is underperformed.

Running game is bad.

Brooks trips amd allows an INT against the Saints that completely kills momentum.

Lamb fumbles at the 4 today.

Dak hasn't been perfect, but he's literally the least of our prproblems.
The offense runs through Dak. He and Lamb are out of synch and he missed on a bunch of passes that could've changed the outcome. Great job in the 4th, but we need that production for 4 quarters. Consistency is a pretty big problem. We're in for a long 4 years if it isn't fixed.

BusDriver

Reaction score

You said multiple times this offseason that if he got a record breaking contract that you would be done with him.

Pride and Ego. Give him a few more games.

DRRT lost a few more today … it’s happening.

1-2 sux but having to admit your hero is a failure sux even more.

4 is the perfect # for Dak … he’s half of what #8 was … if only half the Lombardis.

Lost

Reaction score
Did this game feel familiar to any one? Seems like a few years ago I can remember a season of too little to late comebacks. But hey, Daks stats were great.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The leader of the DRRT reporting for duty with a holster full of “dumbs” to pass around that he stole from his twin @CowboyFrog.

So Tolbert should have ran slower and more inside and Cooks faster and more outside on 2 plays?

Your week 1 football knowing god, TB12 labeled Dak a C+ passer today … did he get drunk pregame?

Or is he just tired of being nice after 3 games?

Tell Mr All Football Knowing, why did TB12 label Dak a C+ passer today? Does he not know football anymore?

We’re here for it … flex on us dumb dumbs … edumadak us.
When did Brady label Dak a C+ passer today? Show us the video clip which I never heard. Brady called 1 pass play a C+ throw which was caught by Ferguson. That was all. Never heard him label Dak a C+ passer for this game.

Show us proof

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Whose fault was it?
CD and Guyton.

And the OLine we thought was superior was clearly NOT today. No pressure on Jackson.

Still our QB is still doing everything he can to hold a team above water that clearly isn't ready for the season. 51 attempts, 0 picks. Jackson had only 15. I say this game just proved what we all knew.

Ravens were superior most spots except passing game. It ain't even close passing wise.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
I agree the if Ceedee didn’t fumble, we might be speaking a different story but nonetheless, what was Dak doing the first 3 Q?

He didn’t play good until the Ravens went into prevent.
They went prevent the entire 4th qtr? Do you know what prevent D is?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Why are you still here? You were one of the ones saying you were done with this team if Dak got extended as well. Man up!