Disappointed in Dak naysayers

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I new you didn’t have any proof.
Thanks for confirming that.

This is why you and your 4 buddies are the biggest Jokes on this board.
You are nothing but an empty suit.

Have a backbone…..stand behind your word…..and stop defending Dak!
Get going. Go follow another team. You said you were done if Dak got extended!

BusDriver

Reaction score
When did Brady label Dak a C+ passer today? Show us the video clip which I never heard. Brady called 1 pass play a C+ throw which was caught by Ferguson. That was all. Never heard him label Dak a C+ passer for this game.

Show us proof
LMAO the tired “I need proof” … you were probably too busy swapping back and forth keeping track of devices in between yelling at your TV to even hear the numerous C+ comments from TB12.

You dispute it, you prove I’m wrong. If I took half a shot for every TB12 C+ pass comment I’d have been on the floor by the half.

Even your BFF Coach Rancher hopped off DRRT train today … prob all the proof ya really need, brother.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LMAO the tired “I need proof” … you were probably too busy swapping back and forth keeping track of devices in between yelling at your TV to even hear the numerous C+ comments from TB12.

You dispute it, you prove I’m wrong. If I took half a shot for every TB12 C+ pass comment I’d have been on the floor by the half.

Even your BFF coach Rancher hopped off DRRT train today … prob all the proof ya really need, brother.
So you're lying once again. Not surprising. It's all you do around here.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good lord. Can't play against soft D all game. Have to be able to make some plays before they're down 22.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
This is classic AC bait gaslighting deflection … he prays so hard someone posts something from an old thread so he report it hoping to get them benched … one less to defend against … all while avoiding the facts his fangirl favorite led the way to another L today.

He has a hard time keeping track of who says what to his different personas, just like Dak … it’s not his fault.

We still love him … who else gonna lead the DRRT?
I must have missed something

What does DRRT stand for?

BusDriver

Reaction score
So you're lying once again. Not surprising. It's all you do around here.
If only C+ Passer could complete passes and lead this team to wins the way you lead the DRRT in gaslighting and projection.

Prove me wrong, brother.

Download a transcript and search for “another C+” “C+passes” (plural). Have a few drinks, come apologize.

I have hope … you admitted to at least hearing one … which is one too many from the highest paid NFL player in history.

Flex for us.

Slim_JD

Reaction score
Keep focusing on the QB who played his butt off for over 370 yards and two TDs with no turnovers while the defense keeps craping the bed. You don’t have a clue about football.
He should’ve had couple INTs but his receivers bailed him out and committed offensive pass interference. He fumbled as well for no reason and was lucky to recover, He should’ve had a Saftey as well but was bailed out by the refs