Disappointed in Dak naysayers

CCBoy

Reaction score
The offense runs through Dak. He and Lamb are out of synch and he missed on a bunch of passes that could've changed the outcome. Great job in the 4th, but we need that production for 4 quarters. Consistency is a pretty big problem. We're in for a long 4 years if it isn't fixed.
If challenged and the opponent doesn't quit, he rarely is the winner and doing the job just needing his own guts. One possible play per series isn't more than
heartache. Other times for Cowboy standards were more than just pretty numbers. I wouldn't go to war with him right now.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They went prevent the entire 4th qtr? Do you know what prevent D is?
Yeah they did. They stomped back down on our necks when it mattered after Dak’s stat padding “comeback attempt” was about to “come into fruition”. It was prevent D. I don’t care if they were ‘blitzing” or “double teaming his receivers” or whatever excuse you have for him. They gave the cowboys hope and let them lose, having a haughty last laugh.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Look at mamma bear lying for Dak lol. Impossible standard aka show up for your job you getting paid more than anybody in your profession is such an impossible standard. These groupies are the worst
That's not me who posted that (which I agree with). That's a different poster with a similar name.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I never said that you lieing liar.

Show the post where I said that?

You have no backbone. You are still defending Dak even though you said you would be done with him.
You did say it. Why are you still here watching a team led by a QB you hate? Just here to troll.

LysleE

Reaction score
Dak is not a pressure player…when the game was close he couldn’t deliver; only when the Ravens were ahead by 3 scores and maybe relaxed a bit, did Dak start to have success…although his stats will be decent, it inflates the level and effectiveness of his play.
Yes…the defense didn’t do its job, but when you pay a player $60 MM to only show up in the latter stages of the game with the outcome most probably decided…you are getting ripped off.

BusDriver

Reaction score
Keep focusing on the QB who played his butt off for over 370 yards and two TDs with no turnovers while the defense keeps craping the bed. You don’t have a clue about football.
Garbage time flex. DRRT delights.

What did he do the first drive? Did he set the tone and lead us to points?

What did he do when the Defense gave him the ball back holding the game at 3-14? Back to back drives.

Be specific … play by play breakdown of his great play when the game was close and the Ravens weren’t in prevent playing 2nd & 3rd teamers. Give us a specific break down.

Edumadak is dumb dumbs on these 3 specific drives. Flex it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Garbage time flex. DRRT delights.

What did he do the first drive? Did he set the tone and lead us to points?

What did he do when the Defense gave him the ball back holding the game at 3-14? Back to back drives.

Be specific … play by play breakdown of his great play when the game was close and the Ravens weren’t in prevent playing 2nd & 3rd teamers. Give us a specific break down.

Edumadak is dumb dumbs on these 3 specific drives. Flex it.
Zzzzzzz

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You know Dak is trash when immediately after the team falls to 1-2 we get "not Dak's fault" threads.
The OP was probably typed late 3rd or early 4th quarter and just waited for the game to end before clicking the submit button

The Davidians are a uniquely devoted bunch for sure. Just think if they had that kind of devotion to something that was actually worth defending.....

aikemirv

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

And don't get me started on Lamb fumbling at the 5 yard.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Could not do anything until the 4th absent CD fumble-he can’t wait til the 4th to perform!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Easy to say that sitting on your couch. Pretty tough when you have no running game and your defense absolutely sucks! At least he showed some fight and made a game of it. If the defense showed the determination and fight he has we would have a

The defense is not responsible for 6 points in three qtrs.

You dak Cult are some weird people.