Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

Gaede

Reaction score
Can you post Dak’s record against winning teams this year?

Does Dak play every position on the field? Does he play defense? Special teams? Does he coach? Set the gameplan?

There are literally 21 other players on the field that determine wins or losses, and nothing is predicated solely on the QB.

Also, I'd like to point out that 'record against winning teams' has become the new 'Dak can't throw it deep'.

You don't like the QB and look for any demonstrable proof that justifies an irrational hate. And when you can't find any proof, you default to 'eye test'.

First it was intelligence. Proven wrong. Then inaccuracy. Proven wrong. Then it was he can't throw it over the middle. Proven wrong. Then it was he can't throw it deep. Proven wrong. Now it's record against winning teams.

What's next? Dak is a terrible QB because he can't throw it deep with one leg being held by Danielle HUnter in a snow storm?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I wish the mods would create a Negative Posters thread. Those posters like this girl/guy who do nothing but whine all the time would be restricted to that forum. The 2019 team is gone. The team going forward is going to be a new team with new coaches and a new personality. Losers who live in the past should be only allowed to post on the Negative Posters thread.

How about a thread where only those who "whine about other posters" can post?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You do realize you put me on ignore and still do that, right? Seems like you just enjoy trolling and violating rules 7 and 8 on this board to me. Very strange. Also, I’ve seen various people on this board call you out. Stasheroo being a recent one. Just saying. Sometimes you’re the problem.
Go whine to the mods. You whine about everything else.

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Watching Ravens 49ers highlights now, instead of the ongoing game. Stick a fork it's over.
Hope the Niners fail to win a SB this year and next year, and then the staff gets poached. Wish Saleh got a HC gig. Could see him a fit for DET or JAX (likely in the search next year). #NeverNiners.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I love that Zeke paid. Too bad he didn’t perform like a 90 million dollar man.
no one earns contracts like that, he for sure had a good year didnt live up to zeke stats but finishing 4th in the league 30yards from 3rd with 15 tds and 1400yards..sure that just horrible..gtfooh:facepalm:

his totals were down more because of the pass happy offense at ties and the 2nd halfs of a lot of games they simply went away from he run

zeke had a solid year..period

my point was drool over some backs having an average day and pissign on ours..its utterly ridiculous..

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every team and QB has garbage time. Every QB and team plays bad teams and puts up good stats. On SF's schedule this year? Cincy, Cleveland, Wash, Arizona (2x), Carolina, Atlanta.

It's just funny that when it comes to QB play, stats mean nothing to you. The 'eye test' is a self fulfilling prophecy in which no amount of proof can tell you you're wrong.

But what if Dak's stats were bad? What if he had the supporting cast of a defense that scored points? Turned the ball over? Special teams that could score FGs reliably?

The goal posts are always changing and it's complete BS.

Dak is not a top QB. You won't find anyone arguing that. But he for damn sure is better than the scrubs on the field right now.

Maybe, the man needs an eye test.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Vikings only have 4 first downs and 81 total yards right now.

Wow...am I reading that right??

Oh well, here comes the garbage yards to save face. :rolleyes:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I love that Zeke paid. Too bad he didn’t perform like a 90 million dollar man.

He was second in the NFL in all purpose yardage and scored 14 TDs.

I realize some folks expected 3,000 yards after he got paid but that's not real life.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak throws 3 TDs and it's garbage time. Kirk and Jimmy do it and it's leading their team back Haha hypocrite much.

Go look at wins, Dak has more than any other QB not named Brady since he entered the league. Is playoff games not important or big games? Dak has a playoff win, last week and this week are Jimmy G and Cousins first playoff win. By the way Dak has never had a losing record since he has been drafted. Cousins has had plenty of losing seasons and Jimmy G finally finished a season without getting injured.

Its clear you either don't watch these guys play or you personally dislike Dak cause you are looking like a fool at some of the things you say.

Actually, Brees and I think Wilson now have more wins than Dak since he entered the league, so you’re wrong there. Also, he didn’t have a winning season this season. 8-8 does not qualify as a winning season IMO.

Kirk Cousins was on the Commanders for much of his career. No one can succeed there. Your precious Dak would be ever worse there than he is here. Give him a break. Who truly succeeds in Washington with Snyder at the head? Dak has been given everything he need so to succeed besides maybe an elite HC and he continues to falter.

Name one game this year for Jimmy G where he threw garbage TD’s. His team has never been so far behind to the point where he has to throw garbage TD’s.

Cousins has only had 1-2 games (likely against the Packers) where he may have had a garbage time TD or 2. Compare that to Dak’s 3-4 games with garbage TD’s because he couldn’t score when we were down 7-3 against the Packers, then 14-3 against the Packers. Then 21-3 against the Packers. Or 14-7 against the Bears. Then 21-7 against the Bears.

Like I said though, you’ll see the light if/when we overpay Dak. Just a matter of time....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
no one earns contracts like that, he for sure had a good year didnt live up to zeke stats but finishing 4th in the league 30yards from 3rd with 15 tds and 1400yards..sure that just horrible..gtfooh:facepalm:

his totals were down more because of the pass happy offense at ties and the 2nd halfs of a lot of games they simply went away from he run

zeke had a solid year..period

my point was drool over some backs having an average day and pissign on ours..its utterly ridiculous..
We’re very proud of the year Zeke and our offense. #1

Can’t imagine what we’d of been without it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Go whine to the mods. You whine about everything else.

I mean you’re the one that always replies to me and tags my name in posts that criticize Dak. Seems like you whine more than I. Like I said, ignore is a simple fix, yet you continue to ridicule me because you don’t want your God to be criticized. You like to talk about me around the forum. For a guy you dislike, claim to whine, and reply to so much you sure do talk a lot to me/about me. Eh. Whatever. As long as your Dak shrine stays up, hopefully you’ll spare me another tantrum.