Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Can someone please answer this question as i'm interested in the answer?

I would imagine that a QB hoping to earn $35-$40 million a year would have at least a reasonable record against teams with a winning record to justify such contract demands...

But but but does he play every position? Nothing is predicted solely by the QB says some people here. Dak nut huggers tout his stats but then turn around say crap like that. Can’t have it both ways with those clowns.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Every thread you post in you turn it into a hate Dak thread. You proud of that?

Yeah because I can say whatever I want Cowboys related on this thread. Dak is the QB. He’s not free from criticism. You, however, continue to pick on me, call me a troll, and go around claiming “you like to talk about me” on this forum. Last I checked, every time I comment on a forum, you turn it into an “AmariChill hate thread”. So you’re not much better besides the fact that this is a Cowboys forum. What’d you expect? Everyone to agree with you? Sorry if I don’t think Dak is the God QB you think he is. Oh wait, I’m not sorry. :laugh:. If/When Dak is paid, you’ll eat crow and see just how much he handcuffs this team. Especially when Zeke declines as he ages, and when we can’t afford talent around him. And when his O-line declines as they age, etc. Enjoy your fantasy. I won’t be replying to you anymore tonight. Call me a troll one more time and you’ll get reported. Thanks :thumbup:.

zerofill

Reaction score
Vikings calling time outs because they're going to score 3 times in 90 seconds. :rolleyes:

I know... always though it was stupid when teams do this. You never know... a global event may cause a timewarp that adds time to the clock... or something like that lol.

gmb1

Reaction score
Must be nice to have an organization that actually cares about winning first

Silverstar

Reaction score
Can someone please answer this question as i'm interested in the answer?

I would imagine that a QB hoping to earn $35-$40 million a year would have at least a reasonable record against teams with a winning record to justify such contract demands...

Pretty sure it was 1-6...beating only the Iggles.

edit...2-5 Iggles and Rams

whatever :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well it's leading the team back because...they actually led the team back to win a few games when behind!

Jimmy G had an excellent game against the Saints and carried the team to victory, Cousins had an excellent games when heavily trailing against the Broncos - Prescott didn't have a game like that this season. That's the difference, a quarterback actually being the main reason why the team won a game.

Prescott did not have any of those games for the Cowboys this season. If we had Andy Dalton we would have still won the same 8 games this season. That's the whole point - Prescott's stats are completely meaningless and a strong indication that they were in garbage time as...they didn't help us score a bunch of points in loads of games or even have a winning record.

What about his first three years? The Cowboys as a whole stunk this year, but it was all Dak. Riiiiiiight.

817Gill

Reaction score
Does Dak play every position on the field? Does he play defense? Special teams? Does he coach? Set the gameplan?

There are literally 21 other players on the field that determine wins or losses, and nothing is predicated solely on the QB.

Also, I'd like to point out that 'record against winning teams' has become the new 'Dak can't throw it deep'.

You don't like the QB and look for any demonstrable proof that justifies an irrational hate. And when you can't find any proof, you default to 'eye test'.

First it was intelligence. Proven wrong. Then inaccuracy. Proven wrong. Then it was he can't throw it over the middle. Proven wrong. Then it was he can't throw it deep. Proven wrong. Now it's record against winning teams.

What's next? Dak is a terrible QB because he can't throw it deep with one leg being held by Danielle HUnter in a snow storm?
Bless you for your logic and reasoning. Need more posters like this

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
One down, one to go!

I wonder if Tenn has a chance since a lot of Ravens starters haven’t played since before Christmas....:cool:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jimmy G was a great trade for SF. They had a solid defense and needed a QB.
He's overrated to me but to get him for a 2nd round pick was a nice come up. No brainer move. Allowed for them to address their needs in other rounds as opposed to drafting a quarterback in the 1st round.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
AmariChill, do you realize that Cousins, nor Garapolo; are on bad teams? Do you realize that better teams, usually have better records? Do you realize, how foolish, some your comments are concerning Dak? Where were Dak's trash stats his first three years?

Did you see Dak in 2017? Early 2018 Dak before he got another WR? Also, I said this once and I’ll say it again. I don’t give a crap about stats. The only stat I care about is winning. And Dak doesn’t step up to the plate in times we need most for this stat. Yards? Who cares. TD’s? Who cares. I could care less about Jackson’s stats. But I look at him play. He’s clutch. He runs when he needs to. Decision making is great. Same for Mahomes. Makes the throw he needs to make more often than not. If they had less TD’s than Dak, I’d still take them over Dak over the simple fact that they make big plays in big games. They make big plays despite now always having elite weapons around them. Mahomes has a bad defense yet he’s still great. Wilson carries his team almost every year. Watson has a bad O-line but still dominates. Dak? Nope. Crumbles at the first sign of pressure. First injury on offense.