Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Well.. We found Dak in the 4th round.

I would actually sign Marcus Marriotta for nothing.

The difference between him and Dak will be barely noticeable and just draft a guy.

NOOOOO to Mariota. I would take Dak, Winston, and the dude who cleans my car windows on the corner for a quarter over him. At least he comes cheap.

CB61

Reaction score
What if I am a anti-vacine idiot. Kidding, but seriously I get flu shots every year but this year was just a b#$ch. All things come to a end though so life goes on.
I miss mine this year but after I get better with this I'm going to get one my insurance won't pay for one at the doctor because they charge too much at the pharmacy it's free go figure and my wife told me to go get one weeks ago

EJK24

Reaction score
What if I am a anti-vacine idiot. Kidding, but seriously I get flu shots every year but this year was just a b#$ch. All things come to a end though so life goes on.

Might sound crazy but last year I got the flu shot only because so many people around me seemed to be getting it and I figured why not. I got the flu shot and 2 weeks later... had the flu. Hadn't had the flu in probably 10 years and never got the shot. Go figure I go the extra step to try and prevent it and I get it.

reddyuta

Reaction score
We could..

People are finding good QBs all over the draft these days.

Having to have the top pick isn’t the end all be all for finding a QB and it would be worth moving up in the draft and drafting a guy instead of signing Dak and watching our players walk in Free Agency.

Most of these QBs that are winning are on their Rookie deals or taking less then what they are worth.

McCarthy being the 1st ever coach to win a championship with another team and Dak on his mega deal is going to be a lot to overcome to win a Super Bowl.

think about what you are saying,you want to chuck away a 5000 yard QB with bad coaches on an unknown QB,basically we may have to waste years to finally find the "one".the smart play is to keep Dak and continue his development but improve the team.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Flu shot. Most times they're free.

I got the flu shot in Sept just got over being sick for 2 weeks. I was so mad thought I got the flu as I never get the flu shot. Doc said I didn’t have the flu I had some upper respiratory infection. :facepalm:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Well, most cowboy fans don't follow college football and have no idea what they are talking about. It was obvious that henry was the better value. He outperformed Zeke in college and his attitude and work ethic were second to none.

Mr. Expert at it again, I see. :muttley:

Let's talk Zeke vs Henry in college:

Henry: 13 carries, 95 yards, 1 TD, his team the one seed.

Zeke: 20 carries, 230 yards, 2 TDs, his team the 4 seed and eventual national champions.

You don't know anything about their work ethic or attitude. As you did earlier tonight, you're being an opportunist and claiming to "know" a bunch of nonsense you didn't/don't know at all. Go blow this smoke up someone else's behind but you won't get it up mine. :rolleyes:

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
I was pretty po'ed we picked a rb #4. Its a position thats easy to fill in round 2. That pick should have been Jalen Ramsey or Deforest Buckner.

I liked the Zeke pick, In hindsight, I would have preferred trading down or taking Ramsey... However we have no idea how they would have played in our scheme. Zeke pick has not won us anything however we do not know what another pick would have accomplished. Take what you got and roll with it. The extension still kinda bugs me. I think are backup could have been fine and Zeke could have signed with the Jets or whoever and it would not change the effects of the next season though.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Mr. Expert at it again, I see. :muttley:

Let's talk Zeke vs Henry in college:

Henry: 13 carries, 95 yards, 1 TD, his team the one seed.

Zeke: 20 carries, 230 yards, 2 TDs, his team the 4 seed and eventual national champions.

You don't know anything about their work ethic or attitude. As you did earlier tonight, you're being an opportunist and claiming to "know" a bunch of nonsense you didn't/don't know at all. Go blow this smoke up someone else's behind but you won't get it up mine. :rolleyes:
But the #4 pick shouldn't every be used on a RB.