Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

CB61

Reaction score
Mostly they still threat quarterbacks end up getting hurt cuz they take too many hits that was RG3 s downfall and that's another reason I don't like to see Prescott run all the time but sometimes you got to take off

CB61

Reaction score
I miss mine this year but after I get better with this I'm going to get one my insurance won't pay for one at the doctor because they charge too much at the pharmacy it's free go figure and my wife told me to go get one weeks ago
I'm actually surprised I'm not worse and flat on my back that usually what happens so I guess I'm lucky I was feeling better and then all of sudden the heartburn kicked in OMG I thought I was going to die

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I liked the Zeke pick, In hindsight, I would have preferred trading down or taking Ramsey... However we have no idea how they would have played in our scheme. Zeke pick has not won us anything however we do not know what another pick would have accomplished. Take what you got and roll with it. The extension still kinda bugs me. I think are backup could have been fine and Zeke could have signed with the Jets or whoever and it would not change the effects of the next season though.

Its not a Zeke thing. Its a positional scarcity thing. Its simply harder to find a Jalen Ramsey in rounds 2-4. RBs are just easier to find. Henry was a second rounder......Aaron Jones.......Alvin Kamara........Delvin Cook........ you don't spend the #4 pick in the draft on a rb. Its not smart.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I got the flu shot in Sept just got over being sick for 2 weeks. I was so mad thought I got the flu as I never get the flu shot. Doc said I didn’t have the flu I had some upper respiratory infection. :facepalm:
That's usually the case. Many get the sniffles from allergies or just a cold and say it's the flu. I guess to get sympathy.

gmb1

Reaction score
But I thought the Ravens defense was better than the Cheatriots? At least Brady and them had excuses. What will be the Ravens excuses?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
think about what you are saying,you want to chuck away a 5000 yard QB with bad coaches on an unknown QB,basically we may have to waste years to finally find the "one".the smart play is to keep Dak and continue his development but improve the team.

I don’t really care about his yards.. A lot of bad QBs passes for a bunch of yards this year.. It’s kind of a yikes that he is up there with them considering how bad we were against good teams.

All we can hope is that the coaching makes Dak look like he did the first 3 weeks of the season and not the guy we saw in New Orleans, New England, and @Philly that could spark any offense.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
What if I am a anti-vacine idiot. Kidding, but seriously I get flu shots every year but this year was just a b#$ch. All things come to a end though so life goes on.

I haven't gotten a flu shot since I was a kid (I am 35 now). I have never had the flu. The shot is nothing more than a placebo.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You can call him holdout henry now. He wont sit back and watch tannehill get paid off his back.

CB61

Reaction score
I got the flu shortly after I move to Florida in 93 so bad I thought I was having a heart attack my wife drove me to the hospital she's looking for a place to park I got out of the car and ran to the emergency room the nurse told me you're probably not having a heart attack since you ran in here LOL they gave me a big cup of Maalox I let out a burp and a fart I felt a lot of better

MikeB80

Reaction score
Cunningham wasn't bad either

I think he didn't last because if I remember correctly he was lazy. There was some question about him wanting to play football.

He had that great season in 98 though and he didnt run at all.