DL outing the habitual haters

kskboys

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence quote. “So all I say is everybody on this team, everybody in this fan base needs to look themselves in the mirror and ask themselves: are they really here for the Cowboys or are they really here to just place blame on everyone?”

There are many “fans” on this board who’s sole purpose when they wake up is the later, win lose or draw.
This is the type of pathetic crapp you say when you hold the team hostage for a huge salary, including refusing to get needed surgury, and then blow chunks.

Ohhhhhh, and the irony. Think about what he said. He's refusing to take his part of the blame and snarkily saying everyone is to blame.

Tank. I could respect you if you'd actually say something along the lines of "I screwed up. I should've immediately gotten the surgury, and should've signed a more reasonable contract."

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
As long as I've been on this board I have given you a like anytime I've seen a post that doesn't whine about members. I've given you like 20. DLaws quote sums you up perfect and you're too blindly ignorant to see it.
I don't post for likes.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
A truly elite fan should be able to put the regular fans on his back and root them to a championship.

Apparently Rockport isn't the elite fan he likes to think he's is.

Come on Rockport. Step up your game. Jerry and DL are counting on you to root us to another championship.
I'm trying my best :D

HungryLion

Reaction score
You may consider it “outing the haters”.

I call it blame shifting.

Lawrence is pointing the finger at fans for the teams poor performance and underachieving on the field. Despite the fact that the fans, positive or negative, have zero impact on the actual results.

Lawrence is just bitterly assigning blame where it doesn’t belong because he is frustrated that he and his teammate have been getting their butts whipped for the past 12 games.

That is the real loser mentality. Blaming other people for your own shortcomings is exactly what losers do.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DLaw still yapping and still not performing. Now he wants to blame the fans.
What a DB, lost all respect for this idiot.

He can take his Hot Boyz crap and stuff them somewhere.
Got his money and does not care. Jerry you got duped yet again.

coult44

Reaction score
I wonder how Jerry feels about the leader of the TAPOUT Boyz calling out fans?

Jerry knows that he has made billions off the most loyal fan base in the country.

cern

Reaction score
Could Tank be talking about the "instant blaming" or " Monday morning Quarterbacks" whom ascribe blame even before film has been reviewed?
the game came before the film review. ergo, the problems were already known. the lousy defense, including the crybaby tank, couldn't stop the eagles on third downs, despite the eagles playing with practice squad players.

cern

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Disliking Tank more each passing week... what a soft, whiny thing to say. No wonder we suck. This is one of our “leaders”
flapping lips and gums don't make a leader.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You may consider it “outing the haters”.

I call it blame shifting.

Lawrence is pointing the finger at fans for the teams poor performance and underachieving on the field. Despite the fact that the fans, positive or negative, have zero impact on the actual results.

Lawrence is just bitterly assigning blame where it doesn’t belong because he is frustrated that he and his teammate have been getting their butts whipped for the past 12 games.

That is the real loser mentality. Blaming other people for your own shortcomings is exactly what losers do.
You, just about everyone else are ignoring the point of my OP. That is that there are some fans here who's first thought after waking up is to come here and crap on the Cowboys. Win, lose or draw they ignore the positive and whine in every thread, every post and every day. Over and over again.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone going to the game Sunday, get the word out......BOO as loudly as you can to DLaw....
chant COLD BOYZ....let him have it....

Kaiser

Reaction score

I don't read that as DLaw blaming the fans, he has plenty of quotes saying the players are losing because of their performance.

I read it as "stop tweeting at me like this team is 0-15". But I agree he shouldn't say anything at all. Fans hate when Jerry or Garrett give the "Bull Durham" non-answer boilerplate blah blah but if you try to get too fine with your answers it ends up sounding like this OP from DLaw. Being in the spotlight is usually a no-win situation.

HungryLion

Reaction score
You, just about everyone else are ignoring the point of my OP. That is that there are some fans here who's first thought after waking up is to come here and crap on the Cowboys. Win, lose or draw they ignore the positive and whine in every thread, every post and every day. Over and over again.

You’re welcome to care about that.

It doesn’t make Lawrence’s comments any less ignorant. Lawrence is a highly paid professional who is blaming the fans rather than focusing on within.

It’s also hard for a lot of people to focus on the positives when the team is 7-8 and has underachieved dramatically compared to the pre season expectations.

Minimizing how badly the team has underperformed is also a losers mentality.

The cowboys are playing like ****. But “oh let’s not ignore the positives”.

that’s nonsense.

cern

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence quote. “So all I say is everybody on this team, everybody in this fan base needs to look themselves in the mirror and ask themselves: are they really here for the Cowboys or are they really here to just place blame on everyone?”

There are many “fans” on this board who’s sole purpose when they wake up is the later, win lose or draw.
there are many, like yourself, who steadfastly defend losers just because they play for the cowboys. I don't think that's the intent of the words semper fidelis.