DL outing the habitual haters

fivetwos

Reaction score
Then again, things like this are KEY when it comes to exactly how much Jerry is willing to change.

When he has to do things like cut guys he signed long term itll make him look even worse, and why I'm not sure he gives up much control at all.

If he continues to pay and coddle guys like 54 and 90, we are some deep crap. Very deep.
Lastly, on my mini rant lol....how disgusting is it that typical fans like us see this and the billionaire owners whose ego is so large that he cant?

I would choose an easy hundred of you around here to run the team before the people that do.

And we are stunned when results arent there?

exciter

Reaction score
If that's an actual quote I'm embarrassed for him.

I was "here" before Lawrence was even born. Perhaps he should look in the mirror and ask himself if holding off on surgery until he got paid was in the best interest of the Dallas Cowboys, or self-serving at the expense of his teammates?

Shut up, Tank.
And maybe the team should have given him the contract he deserved and had earned instead of trying to lowball him for the 2nd year running!

Brax

Reaction score
there are many, like yourself, who steadfastly defend losers just because they play for the cowboys. I don't think that's the intent of the words semper fidelis.
You are correct that is not the intent sad some lose sight of that in all aspects of life as well.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Just updated a friend on this situation via text.

His reply....

"Yes, it was my fault he only had five sacks. I tweeted to apologize. Hard team to root for."

Hey man they have been given tens of millions and taught that failure is fine. You're not going to change that culture with a tough HC who cant cut anyone because Jerry would never allow it.

This franchise is a complete mess and I'm not so sure its fixable. In fact I think it gets way worse from here.

InTheZone

Reaction score
No one cares what you post here with the exception of your fellow Dak-Employees!
We are Cowboy fans first and foremost and won't drink your Kool-Aid.....Now go insult some more folk's here as it's pretty much all you do here daily!
lol @ your sig. Funny how certain people absolutely avoid the forums completely when said player does bad, but give it a few days and they're in full force attacking other posters..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You’re welcome to care about that.

It doesn’t make Lawrence’s comments any less ignorant. Lawrence is a highly paid professional who is blaming the fans rather than focusing on within.

It’s also hard for a lot of people to focus on the positives when the team is 7-8 and has underachieved dramatically compared to the pre season expectations.

Minimizing how badly the team has underperformed is also a losers mentality.

The cowboys are playing like ****. But “oh let’s not ignore the positives”.

that’s nonsense.
I don't think he's blaming all the fans, just the haters.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
there are many, like yourself, who steadfastly defend losers just because they play for the cowboys. I don't think that's the intent of the words semper fidelis.
I haven't defended anyone except maybe Dak. I certainly don't defend 25 years of sub-standard performance. Not sure why you try and change the point I'm trying to make.

Qcard

Reaction score
the game came before the film review. ergo, the problems were already known. the lousy defense, including the crybaby tank, couldn't stop the eagles on third downs, despite the eagles playing with practice squad players.
Well No **** Sherlock....games do come before game most Preview, but most Professionals and sane fans waiting film day normally Tuesday afternoon or when All 22s are released before ascribing blame

Eg...Wentz was releasing ball quickly. Film will show whether DBs at least gave DEs a chance or vice versa if Wentz had time

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think its just the loudmouth few, society will be just fine. I have a friend that used to run big call centers with thousands of people taking tech support calls, he spent all day putting out fires where an employee had done the dumbest thing imaginable on a recorded call with a customer. When he finished some entertaining story he would always smile and say "Statistically, half the population is below average intelligence".
I hope you're right and you probably are. There does seem to be an inordinate number of mouth breathers that post here at CZ though. Maybe it's just the nature of social media coming out.

Redline360

Reaction score
It's our fault you guys got destroyed by a no name / practice squad Eagles team?

You got overpaid, Hot Boyz gayest nickname in sports, starting to sound like Beasley

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don't think he's blaming all the fans, just the haters.

Maybe so. But even if that is the case. D-Law and the rest of the team need to be accountable to each other for their on field performances. That’s the only way they will get back to winning football games. Wouldn’t you agree? The haters being silent wont win the team any games on the field.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The fans have a valid reason to be upset and express why then the team is playing flat, uninspired bad football and losing. It would be one thing if they were actually winning a lot and some fans were looking for reasons to be negative. But, if the players don't want the fans to complain or be upset when they are losing, they should try winning more and playing better football.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Maybe so. But even if that is the case. D-Law and the rest of the team need to be accountable to each other for their on field performances. That’s the only way they will get back to winning football games. Wouldn’t you agree? The haters being silent wont win the team any games on the field.
Totally agree they should be held accountable. That's the issue with the team and comes from the top. Not everyone who criticizes the team is a "hater". There's plenty to criticize and I've done my share. What I consider a hater, and I think D-Law as well, is the poster who does nothing but hate, win or lose, constantly, all the time.

Iago33

Reaction score
Totally agree they should be held accountable. That's the issue with the team and comes from the top. Not everyone who criticizes the team is a "hater". There's plenty to criticize and I've done my share. What I consider a hater, and I think D-Law as well, is the poster who does nothing but hate, win or lose, constantly, all the time.
“Hater” is a useless label because it simply means someone who is more critical than you on any given issue/player. And I’m confused why you are using DLaw’s comments to criticize other posters. It seems both of you are throwing fans who are not happy with the direction of this team under the bus. How do Cowboys fans who aren’t happy with the performance of their team cause the team to be worse on the field?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
“Hater” is a useless label because it simply means someone who is more critical than you on any given issue/player. And I’m confused why you are using DLaw’s comments to criticize other posters. It seems both of you are throwing fans who are not happy with the direction of this team under the bus. How do Cowboys fans who aren’t happy with the performance of their team cause the team to be worse on the field?
Either English is not your native language or you can't read very well or both.

Iago33

Reaction score
Either English is not your native language or you can't read very well or both.
Did I insult you? I believe most of the posters interpret your post this way. Perhaps it didn’t come across the way you meant. Please explain where I’m misinterpreting (and try to avoid insults, please. This is the way it looks.)

ksadler1

Reaction score
And it's why I miss Parcells. Can you imagine Tank even THINKING about saying this with Parcells around? He'd be on the bus back home before the words even left his mouth. With Garrett, the players don't know how to be accountable, and they act in such a way that proves they are what their record says they are. And they're too arrogant to realize it.

Parcells and Jimmy would have sat this team down long before now and told them all, "if you don't want to be here, talk to your agent about seeking a trade". Hell, they probably would have just cut some people. Neither put up with any diva crap. Fumble too much, throw a jersey at the coach, SEE YA!!!

None of this, Welcome to JJs Country Club crap. I wonder if JJ hires a psychologist for these week minded idiots?