Twitter: Dlaw: Either ride with us, or get out the way

davidariust24

Reaction score
D-Law needs to calm down until he makes the plays he was paid to do. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt these first few weeks as he may be rusty, injured, and double teamed, however, this is one of the main problems I was talking about. Players getting gassed up and hyped up over nothing. We almost have a losing record due to this defense. Nobody wants to "ride with you and your hotboyz" because you guys aren't doing anything. "Get out of the way" like any real offense is scared of this defense. All talk no show. I will eat my words when he shows up though.

Uh... The contract you signed... you're not getting paid to ride. You're getting paid to drive.. and right now you're not just late you're a no show.

John813

Reaction score
Not a good sign when he can't rack up the multiple sack games versus bad teams. Even worse when he can't get one.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

waldoputty

Reaction score
is it true that dlaw was one of the players refusing to shake/clap with garrett at the end of the game

Cmac

Reaction score
Who would ride when the car is leaking oil, engine light is on, the oil light is on, brakes don't work, badly needing a wheel alignment, and the tire pressure light is on?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Who would ride when the car is leaking oil, engine light is on, the oil light is on, brakes don't work, badly needing a wheel alignment, and the tire pressure light is on?

The Hot Boyz