Twitter: Dlaw: Either ride with us, or get out the way

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
#LoyaltyGivenWhenEarned

I was OK when he decided to use that surgery as leverage but I am not OK with calling out unhappy fans or any part of any football team HotBoyz. Just shut up and do your job.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wish dlaw would get in the way of the opposing teams running back for once!

dcstar

Reaction score
We all learn talk is cheap growing up...most certainly applies here. Don't brag if you beat up on supposed lessor teams...let's see what the D does against NE, Da Bears, Eagles, Rams n Bills (yes I said Bills)

Go Cowboys!

Big_D

Reaction score
Plus he's still using that ridiculous Hot Boyz nickname. It's not helping any.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
The problem is dlaw, you haven't been getting in anyone's way this year they've all been in yours.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
No one wants to board a train without a conductor that is unlikely to take you to your final destination.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Dude, you have 2.5 sacks for the season after 5 games.

You should change your nickname from Tank to Prius...………....your stat line is embarrassing for what you are getting paid.

I1833_US-PRS12-128-A_185x140_f3c0372a-6a1f-4281-8906-c55cb6c673c7.jpg

T-RO

Reaction score
The very definition of trash is that it's not rooted...it's easily caught and driven by the mood of the wind. It's a slave of last Sunday..or last Friday night. Lots of trash gets blown through here on a daily basis. So much trash in today's world.

That which is deep and human has staying power. It sees and understands. It stands true and it stands beside.

With football or life....Your choice: Grow roots...anchor yourself....or get blown away with the rest of the trash.

Last edited:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
On a larger note, doesn't it really explain the NFL as a whole? Bunch of mouth runners and entitlement seekers. The nfl product is steadily moving downward.

Luckily for the nfl. I dont care about sports besides the nfl and mma anymore lol

T-RO

Reaction score
#LoyaltyGivenWhenEarned

I was OK when he decided to use that surgery as leverage but I am not OK with calling out unhappy fans or any part of any football team HotBoyz. Just shut up and do your job.

DLaw smacked you in the face with the facts of your nature and now you want to pout like Baker Mayfield. Why am I not surprised?

nobody

Reaction score
You know, I now think #Hotboys is a perfect descriptor. They're all talk and no backing it up...so they're boys, not men.