DLaw laying down DLaw

Batman1980

Reaction score
You're still with the "providing a money grab for an overzealous parent" agenda even though you've got absolutely no proof, Bleu? You have to resort to such a lie in order to cover up for creating a thread to cover up for D-Law being a jerk to a child just because he wears the Star on his helmet? :huh:

You really blew this one, Bleu. :facepalm:

Also, I agree with the choice not to sign an autograph if you don't want to but he probably should've been more gracious about how he handled it. Players have designated times to sign things, expecting a passing player who's no doubt going somewhere at the time to drop what he's doing and sign an autograph for you is a bit much. Also, odd for a Giants fan to want one, I wouldn't want an autograph from any Giants player, ever.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
IwbrAZA.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
^^THE ABOVE DOESNT MATTER. The Parent may have had nefarious reasons. Its on adults to handle things justly...not like an asshat.

Zordon

Reaction score
Kids these days are so soft and I don't even blame them. Look at the adults in here crying over this. Kid got his feelings hurt, who cares?

Rayman70

Reaction score
this will haunt him until he rights it. Hes a great dude that made a bad judgement call.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He probably should have signed the jersey. Might have gotten a new fan for life.

That said, it's not a big deal that he didn't. He DEFINITELY should not have taken this to Twitter and gotten involved that way. It's not the lack of signing that makes him look like an ***, to me. It's the tweet.

If you believe your actions are warranted, there is no reason to defend them on the internet.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He probably should have signed the jersey. Might have gotten a new fan for life.

That said, it's not a big deal that he didn't. He DEFINITELY should not have taken this to Twitter and gotten involved that way. It's not the lack of signing that makes him look like an ***, to me. It's the tweet.

If you believe your actions are warranted, there is no reason to defend them on the internet.
agree. He turned a mole hill into a mountain.,which is now turned into a monster

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Those wishing D-Law injury or death definitely are other teams' fans. Certainly you must realize this?

I'm just stating that the people acting like DLaw deserves to die or be seriously injured over this aren't better than he is. And reacting on a worse way than they bash DLaw for reacting to the kid asking for a autograph.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I don't see it that way...

With social media I think it's good we can get the other side of a story and even had the event on video.

Telling this story vs actually seeing what happened is a big deal and I like what D.Law said.

How about we applaud him for the thousands of autographs and stuff he has done for charity and not get so hung up on the 1 time he got rushed by a kid after a game.