DLaw laying down DLaw

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Grow up. Be caring towards children.
Caring? You don't know what caring is. This ain't it bud. Not getting an autograph isn't a problem. There are kids in our country who actually have to deal with real problems, at school, at home. You're obviously never gonna produce a child do to your mental illness, so you'll never experience fatherhood.

Didn't you use David Irving's daughter to joke about him after he retired? I'm getting private messages from other people who claim you're one of the biggest hypocrite weirdos on this site. Seek help dude.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Caring? You don't know what caring is. This ain't it bud. Not getting an autograph isn't a problem. There are kids in our country who actually have to deal with real problems, at school, at home. You're obviously never gonna produce a child do to your mental illness, so you'll never experience fatherhood.

Didn't you use David Irving's daughter to joke about him after he retired? I'm getting private messages from other people who claim you're one of the biggest hypocrite weirdos on this site. Seek help dude.
Grow up. Tell those messengers to post on here where one can defend themself. Stop spreading lies or defending the indefensible. You've exposed yourself for all to see who you really are. Sad.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Why the hell is that tweet so big? Not sure I've ever had to scroll so much to read a tweet.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I think you're missing the point of many here man. We're all caring towards children. Many of us have wonderful children we've brought into this world that are productive members of society adulting like the rest of us.

But many of us also understand the perils of pushing your kid out there to get an autograph. That sort of forceful action isn't always going to end well..... & that is the risk you take when you shove little Johnny out there into the path of guys just trying to get home.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
There weren’t any other kids breaking the rules by running past the barriers looking for an autograph.

Why would Lawrence reward a Giants fan for breaking the rules?

None of this happened. Lol.

Nav22

Reaction score
None of this happened. Lol.
Re-watched it, yeah you’re right. Guess I made up a version of events in my head in order to absolve DeMarcus.

Still don’t care about the kid’s feelings. Now he’ll be a Giants fan/Cowboys hater for life, which is how it should be.

When I was like 10, I spotted Jerry Rice at the San Francisco airport and got his autograph. While he signed, I blurted out that I’m actually a Cowboys fan. He laughed and signed anyways, which made me hate him slightly less.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
At the end of the day, not getting an autograph isn't a big deal. The kid will be fine. It's not the end of the world. Get over it.

I remember during a training camp in San Antonio back in 07, Jason Witten walked off the field at the end of practice while every one was chanting for him; he didn't come sign. That's fine. He was my favorite player at the time. I didn't cry over it. The kid was a freakin GIANTS fan. I'm 100% sure he doesn't care.

It's not big a deal. Children across the country actually go through REAL problems. Get tf over it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Darken his heart? Because he didn't get an autograph? Holy hell... TF? You people are absolutely nuts. There are kids out there who actually have to deal with REAL problems. I'm actually disgusted. Get a grip dude.
whoa... someone needs a cookie. You go ahead and be disgusted. Suit yourself. Its just a debate on a message board. Isnt it shocking that we see a wide range of opinions on a "fan" message board? lol...me thinks you need a dose of reality. Fans tend to have opinions dude. Get over it and your disgust. You will live. NEXT.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Thanks man. Voice of reason. Why is it over the top on here to care about doing the right thing for a kid? lol..wow...folks are missing the entire point. Its not that the kid didn't get an autograph...NOT AT ALL. Its how he was treated that mattered. Those things stick with a kid.

Rayman70

Reaction score
All you do is yap your foul mouth and make excuses. I don't see you traveling to other countries to help feed those other poor children, much less willing to care about our own. Instead, you beat your chest online for an adult who berates a child who was simply asking for his autograph. Very sad.
I got your back on this one. We don't always agree..but I do on this 100%!!

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
It would have taken only 5 seconds to complete a memory of a lifetime for the little guy. :(

:clap:

:clap:
Thanks man. Voice of reason. Why is it over the top on here to care about doing the right thing for a kid? lol..wow...folks are missing the entire point. Its not that the kid didn't get an autograph...NOT AT ALL. Its how he was treated that mattered. Those things stick with a kid.
You Sir have won the day!!

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
1. You can't sign autographs for every kid out there
2. Your kid has a Giants jersey on...shut up
And this kid was comfortable enough to call a grown man by his first name. That's disrespectful. Why no outrage for the Dad not raising his kid the right way?

Where I'm from, I would have had to call him Mr. Lawrence...or get a spanking for not showing respect.

Rayman70

Reaction score
And this kid was comfortable enough to call a grown man by his first name. That's disrespectful. Why no outrage for the Dad not raising his kid the right way?

Where I'm from, I would have had to call him Mr. Lawrence...or get a spanking for not showing respect.
now see I am old school..but REALLY MAN? Its perfectly normal for a kid to say that..in that setting at THAT VENUE. Its a sporting event...even while in a parking lot. Its a time for fun and letting ones "hair down." Maybe the dad has issues, that's pure speculation and besides the point. Stay on point. "Raising the kid the right way?" We cannot glean anything as far as did he raise the child right. That's going out WAY OUT on a limb like your trying too hard.