DMN Blog: Bradie "One loss is no big deal"

khiladi

Reaction score
Bradie blows a lot of hot air. He talked so much smack before the Detroit game last year, about how Kitna was going to get his, because of the comments Kitna made two years ago. What happened? Kitna went out and pretty much lit the defense up.

And then he has the gall to go shake his hands and act like he never made those comments...

Bradie may have had a nice season last season, but he also disappeared by the end of the season, and he hasn't done jack this year... His nick-name should be "No-Show"...

He talks way too much about how good he thinks he is...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
It's times like these that I really wish we still had Jimmy Johnson. He would be out there kicking their butts for a performance like yesterday, rather than coddling them. I like Wade, don't get me wrong, but sometimes you need a little bit of that Jimmy mentality to make teams with this kind of talent play up to their potential.

superpunk

Reaction score
Boysboy;2296100 said:
But it's ALL TO'S fault, right?!?:bang2: :banghead:
What the hell is your deal? Are you going to post this in every thread, no matter how irrelevant it is?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Clove;2296063 said:
:laugh2: Calm down man, I'm worried about you a little. :D

It's not the loss that set me off, it was his brush it off attitude. They are right when they say todays players don't know what pride in your team really means. That stopped when free agency hit the NFL.

The Cowboys of old used to say a loss with burn in their stomach the entire week. The year if it was a rivialry.

If he doesn't care, then he can leave via free agency too.

Boysboy

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2296138 said:
It's times like these that I really wish we still had Jimmy Johnson. He would be out there kicking their butts for a performance like yesterday, rather than coddling them. I like Wade, don't get me wrong, but sometimes you need a little bit of that Jimmy mentality to make teams with this kind of talent play up to their potential.

I highly doubt Jimmy would even want to touch this team with a 10 foot pole.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2296138 said:

None of us knows what conversations take place behind closed doors. This team is 16-5 under Wade for a reason...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
nyc;2296150 said:
It's not the loss that set me off, it was his brush it off attitude. They are right when they say todays players don't know what pride in your team really means. That stopped when free agency hit the NFL.

If he doesn't care, then he can leave via free agency too.

It's an extension of what they hear from the coaches, Wade is the ultimate in preaching that whole take no-accountability and move on approach, we'll fix it next time.

But we've had the exact opposite in Parcells, and that wasn't any better.

Boysboy

Reaction score
superpunk;2296142 said:
What the hell is your deal? Are you going to post this in every thread, no matter how irrelevant it is?

Sorry-got carried away with this since yesterday(thanks to the Mods for pm'ing me for this).

Will say one last thing on this-it really irks me how the same people who blame TO and having his fragile ego being coddled for this loss are also the same people who are pointing fingers at Wade, Bradie, Garrett, Procter, Newman, etc just as much, if not more.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
TheCount;2296157 said:
It's an extension of what they hear from the coaches, Wade is the ultimate in preaching that whole take no-accountability and move on approach, we'll fix it next time.

But we've had the exact opposite in Parcells, and that wasn't any better.

See my .sig if you want to talk about Wade and how he handles things.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2296159 said:
Sorry-got carried away with this since yesterday(thanks to the Mods for pm'ing me for this).

Will say one last thing on this-it really irks me how the same people who blame TO and having his fragile ego being coddled for this loss are also the same people who are pointing fingers at Wade, Bradie, Garrett, Procter, Newman, etc just as much, if not more.
All this means are that they're equal opportunity finger-pointers.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Asklesko;2296096 said:
Oh wow. So it's not a big deal? Someone should really tell the fans that there is no reason to root for the Cowboys anymore, since it makes no difference whether they win or lose.
That's not what he said, although this is hardly surprising considering your unique ability to slant and distort everythig into a negative manner.

Deep_South

Reaction score
The Giants' two losses to the Cowboys last year turned out to be "No big deal" because they went on to become world champions.

I wonder if this intense pressure from the media and the fans is the reason the Cowboys play better on the road than they do at Texas Stadium.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Only part of that that bothers me is the 'It's no big deal' comment...Going undefeated shouldn't be the focus but the way they got beat yesterday, the team to which they did get beat and the manner in which the D played should warrant more than 'It's no Big deal'...Sounds like he has his priorities wrong

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I would have rather him said, "Yeah it's not big deal, but it kills me inside that we weren't prepared and just didn't show up to play. I can guarantee you that isn't going to happen again."

Asklesko

Reaction score
windward;2296168 said:
That's not what he said, although this is hardly surprising considering your unique ability to slant and distort everythig into a negative manner.

Thanks. It's what I do.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Bradie, you and I disagree.

To the great unwashed, like me, every games means a lot.
I work all week FOR THE MAN and then I buy me an inexpensive six-pack of beer and some simple snacks and I watch the Cowboys game.
I live and die with your team.
To you it's no big deal. My anguish was a big deal to me.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
nake;2296174 said:
The Giants' two losses to the Cowboys last year turned out to be "No big deal" because they went on to become world champions.

I wonder if this intense pressure from the media and the fans is the reason the Cowboys play better on the road than they do at Texas Stadium.

Nope. These guys are NFL players...payed professionals. If they feel pressure from the home crowd and media, then they need to take on another profession.

Reaction score
I would like to hear some strong leadership come from Zach Thomas this week. Because lord knows no one else is going to step up.

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
hendog;2296071 said:
That's the problem with this team right there in a nutshell.

Losing against your most hated rival in the last game you'll ever play them in such a historic stadium should be a much bigger deal to the team than to the fans but it doesn't seem to be.

This team lacks passion and intensity. You ever watch the Tenn. Titans play defense? That's what I want our D to play like. Smothering, ferocious, intimidating, determined.

The only person I see playing with intensity is Jay Ratliff, and occasionally pacman

MDCowboy

Reaction score
hendog;2296071 said:
That's the problem with this team right there in a nutshell.

Losing against your most hated rival in the last game you'll ever play them in such a historic stadium should be a much bigger deal to the team than to the fans but it doesn't seem to be.

This team lacks passion and intensity. You ever watch the Tenn. Titans play defense? That's what I want our D to play like. Smothering, ferocious, intimidating, determined.

I could not agree more! To hear the "Captain" of the defense talking like this about a loss to the Commanders makes me want to throw-up.