DMN Blog: 'Pacman' sighting at HS football game... declined comment

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325844 said:
You got me.

Being out drinking at a public party and getting into a fight with your bodyguard where the police have to be called and then question you is only a problem if it's at 1:30am.

But if it's at 10:30pm then it's all good.

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Actually-it was YOU who kept insisting it was at 1:30am in the morning. You kept providing sources that said so, only for this info to be wrong.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
xWraithx;2325218 said:
I never click on your threads and would never listen to your show.

So then you have never ever posted in a thread that I have started?

And you have never looked at any of the threads I started with video link in them?

or audio?

And I guess you don't like hearing Hostile, Shango, Grizz, and many of the other guests we have had on DCFanatic Radio talk Cowboys football.

I guess it brings me to this question.

Are you even a fan of the Dallas Cowboys?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2325851 said:
This is funny-the same haters that threw JJ under the bus for not pulling the trigger when the Titans wanted our 3rd rounder(unconditionally) AND a player
in the early stages of these trade talks are also the same haters that are doing the same for bringing in this "thug".

Overall-at least give JJ some credit for exercising patience AND getting the win-win deal in his favor. But, en yet, noone seems to be satisfied.

Are you insane?

Find a thread that puts me in this category.

You are weak bro. You make points about BS.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2325853 said:
Have you read recent reports?

I doubt you have, you should really do some digging before you do your next show.

Oh really. Please explain. And before you do I hope you did listen to my show yesterday where I played audio of a police spokesman who was on the Irvin show backing up my point of view.

We are all waiting.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2325854 said:
Actually-it was YOU who kept insisting it was at 1:30am in the morning. You kept providing sources that said so, only for this info to be wrong.

The sources were the police department.

Then they determined it was an error and it was at 11:06 that the police arrived and spoke with all the parties involved.

And you still haven't explained how the time that it all happened matters one bit.

Again, you make stupid points. Give up already.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325859 said:
Are you insane?

Find a thread that puts me in this category.

You are weak bro. You make points about BS.

I wasn't talking about you in particular, I was talking about at least 2/3 of the Zoners here.

When trade talks were falling apart initially with the Titans last Spring, it was b/c they wanted an unconditional 3rd rounder AND one of our players. But, en yet, most of the Zone started imploding and calling out Jerry for not trying to fill an area of weakness.

Now-these same Zoners who were begging for Pacman then at all costs are now calling out Jerry for bringing this thug into town.

Of course, they failed to remember how Jerry made this a win-win deal. Pacman screws up, we just merely have a couple of more draft picks. No harm, no foul.

Also another thing-be happy with what we HAVE, NOT with what we DON'T have.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325861 said:
Oh really. Please explain. And before you do I hope you did listen to my show yesterday where I played audio of a police spokesman who was on the Irvin show backing up my point of view.

We are all waiting.

From what I've read, there was no drinking, and it wasn't at 1:30am.

He's not allowed to consume liquer, if I remember right......if he had wouldn't Jerry have reason to discipline him?

All I'm saying is if it went down like you say, Pacman will be suspended next week......we'll see who's right.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2325868 said:
I wasn't talking about you in particular, I was talking about at least 2/3 of the Zoners here.
There's no way that's true.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325861 said:

We are all waiting.

No offense, but i don't listen to your show. Nothing personal, I just don't like it.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dcfanatic;2325857 said:
So then you have never ever posted in a thread that I have started?

And you have never looked at any of the threads I started with video link in them?

or audio?

And I guess you don't like hearing Hostile, Shango, Grizz, and many of the other guests we have had on DCFanatic Radio talk Cowboys football.

I guess it brings me to this question.

Are you even a fan of the Dallas Cowboys?
JMO, but not listening to your show or reading your threads doesn't mean he's not a fan, but I do get the point you were trying to make. :)

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2325876 said:
JMO, but not listening to your show or reading your threads doesn't mean he's not a fan, but I do get the point you were trying to make. :)

Your opinion is correct. His logic is like me telling all of you that you are not fans if you don't ocme over my house and watch the game with me tomorrow.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2325870 said:
From what I've read, there was no drinking, and it wasn't at 1:30am.

He's not allowed to consume liquer, if I remember right......if he had wouldn't Jerry have reason to discipline him?

All I'm saying is if it went down like you say, Pacman will be suspended next week......we'll see who's right.

Wow. You tried to called me out and you are still in the mindset that he wasn't drinking?

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Way to bring a plastic spoon to a knife fight, lol.

Lt. Williams on Irvin Show

Maybe I should have read more recent reports before I DID my show yesterday? lol.

Maybe you should have LISTENED TO MY SHOW before you just made yourself look like an *** on CZ.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2325876 said:

Thanks, I think. lol.

And when are you coming on the show?

We are doing guest 3rd mics all season with Hos on Wednesday nights.

So yes, that's the formal invite and we don't take no for an answer.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dcfanatic;2325896 said:
Thanks, I think. lol.

And when are you coming on the show?

We are doing guest 3rd mics all season with Hos on Wednesday nights.

So yes, that's the formal invite and we don't take no for an answer.
I'll think about it...

Got some potential time constraints coming up, so we'll see.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2325880 said:
Your opinion is correct. His logic is like me telling all of you that you are not fans if you don't ocme over my house and watch the game with me tomorrow.

No, my logic was that I post a lot of content without opinions and if you are a fan of the Dallas Cowboys you want to see/hear that content no matter where it comes from.

And who spells liquor with an 'e'?

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325907 said:
No, my logic was that I post a lot of content without opinions and if you are a fan of the Dallas Cowboys you want to see/hear that content no matter where it comes from.

And who spells liquor with an 'e'?

I never complained about the DFW media overall-I've applauded them for being objective/negative.

At least we're not the Philly media-which has a HUGELY homeristic bias. Every year, they pump up during the offseason how they have 22 Pro Bowlers, the best drafts + the best 2nd day steals, uber-strong TCs from every single player(even Dan Klecko somehow was getting raves), etc, etc. It's only when TSHTF sometime in the season when they start asking the tough questions.

If our media had second thoughts of doing what they do, I would break their necks myself.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325926 said:
Some just tried to look like the cool kid, but instead he now looks like a fool...

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130536
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

except for that one time....
funone.gif

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325891 said:
Wow. You tried to called me out and you are still in the mindset that he wasn't drinking?

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Way to bring a plastic spoon to a knife fight, lol.

Lt. Williams on Irvin Show

Maybe I should have read more recent reports before I DID my show yesterday? lol.

Maybe you should have LISTENED TO MY SHOW before you just made yourself look like an *** on CZ.

Ok, if he was drinking he'll be suspended....right?

Were you at the establishment? Did you see Pacman drinking?

If you were not than you know just as much about the situation as everyone here at CZ, and before you point out people mis-spelling you should look at your grammar.

"You tried to called me out"

I tried to call you out, and again, I don't listen to your POS show.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2325934 said:
Ok, if he was drinking he'll be suspended....right?

Were you at the establishment? Did you see Pacman drinking?

If you were not than you know just as much about the situation as everyone here at CZ, and before you point out people mis-spelling you should look at your grammar.

"You tried to called me out"

I tried to call you out, and again, I don't listen to your POS show.

Stings huh?