DMN Blog: 'Pacman' sighting at HS football game... declined comment

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325973 said:
Stings huh?

I think what stings for you is the fact that everyone doesn't agree with your opinions, just because you have some 3rd or 4th rate hack show.

I wasn't at the Hotel, I don't know what happened.

If it went down like you say(eventhough you have no proof, and you weren't there to witness it) it did, Pacman will be suspended this next week.

It ain't happening.

There have been so many conflicting reports that have come out, and you've just grabbed and ran with the one that supports your agenda the best.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325170 said:
You did it! You turned us all around!

We finally get it now!

Pacman isn't a bad person after all and I am positive that entire thing the other night was just one big misunderstanding and nothing like that will ever, ever, ever, ever happen again!

I am so happy I came on and read this thread. Now I can sleep easy tonight!

Whew! Isn't life just grand folks!

All I'm saying is that without even knowing the facts we're quick to convict.

If a player with Jones' reputation does anything that's stupid, and this was indeed stupid, we toss out the positive steps he has taken and automatically assume he's the same malcontent he was when getting into trouble all the time.

I do not condone fighting among adults, but just because the man gets in a scuffle doesn't mean that he hasn't done a lot to leave his past behind. If you've got a quick temper, and recognize you've got a quick temper, that doesn't mean you're going to successfully control it every time. It takes time to overcome such things.

And without truly knowing what happened, all we can really say is that what he did was not very smart. Or we can just have a knee-jerk reaction to such things like some people tend to do.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2326017 said:
I think what stings for you is the fact that everyone doesn't agree with your opinions, just because you have some 3rd or 4th rate hack show.

I wasn't at the Hotel, I don't know what happened.

If it went down like you say(eventhough you have no proof, and you weren't there to witness it) it did, Pacman will be suspended this next week.

It ain't happening.

There have been so many conflicting reports that have come out, and you've just grabbed and ran with the one that supports your agenda the best.

Wow. I guess it really stung, lol.

Blah, blah, blah...agenda, conflicting reports, blah blah blah.

Pick one, 3rd or 4th rate?

So if I am reading this correctly you are saying he wasn't drinking?

Did you even listen to the audio link I provided?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
gimmesix;2326059 said:
All I'm saying is that without even knowing the facts we're quick to convict.

If a player with Jones' reputation does anything that's stupid, and this was indeed stupid, we toss out the positive steps he has taken and automatically assume he's the same malcontent he was when getting into trouble all the time.

I do not condone fighting among adults, but just because the man gets in a scuffle doesn't mean that he hasn't done a lot to leave his past behind. If you've got a quick temper, and recognize you've got a quick temper, that doesn't mean you're going to successfully control it every time. It takes time to overcome such things.

And without truly knowing what happened, all we can really say is that what he did was not very smart. Or we can just have a knee-jerk reaction to such things like some people tend to do.

Forget what happened that night.

Should he be going to 'after parties' at hotels and drinking knowing all the BS he's been thru so far in his short lived NFL career?

IMO, no. And to me that says he's still not willing to stop making stupid decisions. He's selfish and he doesn't get it.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2326104 said:
Wow. I guess it really stung, lol.

Blah, blah, blah...agenda, conflicting reports, blah blah blah.

Pick one, 3rd or 4th rate?

So if I am reading this correctly you are saying he wasn't drinking?

Did you even listen to the audio link I provided?

Lets add them together and make it 7th rate.

What I am saying is neither of us were there. What I'm saying is you are leaning on that one sound bite as the gospel because it supports your agenda.

I can't believe you are sitting there taking this one guys opinion as truth. How many different stories have we heard in the last two days? How many mirrors were broken? How many haymakers were thrown?

Depending on what you read or listen to one or both never happened.

As far as the drinking goes, the LT. Irvin had on his show said the altercation was over before the cops got their.....so how would they know if Jones was drinking? Jones could have been drinking pepsi or water for all you or anyone else knows.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325857 said:
So then you have never ever posted in a thread that I have started?

And you have never looked at any of the threads I started with video link in them?

or audio?

And I guess you don't like hearing Hostile, Shango, Grizz, and many of the other guests we have had on DCFanatic Radio talk Cowboys football.

I guess it brings me to this question.

Are you even a fan of the Dallas Cowboys?

:rolleyes:

So now you're the authority on Cowboys news...Do I have to listen to your show to get my official Cowboys fan wristband?

Did you get your ring hand ready?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2326106 said:
Forget what happened that night.

Should he be going to 'after parties' at hotels and drinking knowing all the BS he's been thru so far in his short lived NFL career?

IMO, no. And to me that says he's still not willing to stop making stupid decisions. He's selfish and he doesn't get it.

Has it been confirmed by anyone that Jones was drinking?

I agree that going to after parties is not a good idea for him based on his background, but didn't Jerry Jones say he agreed that it was OK for him to go to this "party," not knowing that he would get into it with his security for whatever reason?

I'm just saying that I don't think it was considered a situation where he would make a stupid decision. But for whatever reason it happened.

And while again I think it was stupid of him, I'd like to know more about the situation before judging his willingness to stop making stupid decisions. Sometimes the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

We don't know anything about how much of a scuffle it was (was it a loud argument and a couple of shoves? who shoved first?), exactly why it happened, whether Jones feels remorse for it happening, etc. So it is hard to draw any conclusions other than the fact that it is dumb to let yourself get entangled in any controversy when you are under such strict scrutiny.

If it was me, I'd stay away from any place where such a thing could happen. But I don't like the party lifestyle, so I can't say how hard it would be for someone who does to choose not to hang out with Ludacris (or whoever it was).

I just don't think this is cut-and-dried that Jones is guilty of returning to his previous lifestyle (which would be a crime worth punishment). He did something stupid that really isn't worth more than him being scolded for being stupid ... unless he was publicly intoxicated, picking fights, sexually harassing women, etc.

If we see him for this incident as being the same thug he was before declaring that he was going to try to turn his life around, then we are quick to convict on insufficient evidence. We hold the one high-profile, stupid incident against him, and do not give him "credit" for doing things right for several months, such as being polite to a reporter bugging him about what happened.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325857 said:
So then you have never ever posted in a thread that I have started?

And you have never looked at any of the threads I started with video link in them?

or audio?

And I guess you don't like hearing Hostile, Shango, Grizz, and many of the other guests we have had on DCFanatic Radio talk Cowboys football.

Are you even a fan of the Dallas Cowboys?

Wow...narcissistic much?

I mean, I don't have anything against you or anything but do you realize what this sounds like?:cool:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
PBJTime;2326396 said:
Wow...narcissistic much?

I mean, I don't have anything against you or anything but do you realize what this sounds like?:cool:

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do not read his posts or listen to his show.....off with your head!!!!!!!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2325891 said:
Wow. You tried to called me out and you are still in the mindset that he wasn't drinking?

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Way to bring a plastic spoon to a knife fight, lol.

Lt. Williams on Irvin Show

Maybe I should have read more recent reports before I DID my show yesterday? lol.

Maybe you should have LISTENED TO MY SHOW before you just made yourself look like an *** on CZ.

you've got serious issues.

you're show sucks too.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2325875 said:
No offense, but i don't listen to your show. Nothing personal, I just don't like it.

most sane people would not listen to his stupid show...

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
lane;2326428 said:
most sane people would not listen to his stupid show...

I didn't intend to make it personal with him, but he went there.

I am sure there are as many people that like the show as there are people who do not.

I tried listening once, wasn't my thing.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2326441 said:
I didn't intend to make it personal with him, but he went there.

I am sure there are as many people that like the show as there are people who do not.

I tried listening once, wasn't my thing.

he always goes personal and spews venom to anyone that does not agree with his viewpoints.

trust me...there is no way in hell there are as many people who like his show than do not.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
lane;2326448 said:
he always goes personal and spews venom to anyone that does not agree with his viewpoints.

trust me...there is no way in hell there are as many people who like his show than do not.

He's got one post in this thread where he says someone is not a fan if they don't listen to his show or read his posts.....

I choose to get my Dallas Cowboy info here and from other credible sources, not from some dude that runs a show out of his spare bedroom with a handful of listeners, and thats if you count the guests.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2326453 said:
He's got one post in this thread where he says someone is not a fan if they don't listen to his show or read his posts.....

I choose to get my Dallas Cowboy info here and from other credible sources, not from some dude that runs a show out of his spare bedroom with a handful of listeners, and thats if you count the guests.

excellent!!

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Ouch guys!

I don't like the way dcfanatic carries himself at times, but the info he brings IS good, and I am very thankful that he brings us so much information.

Although I don't agree with his posts (heck, I've even gotten into heated arguments with him), I appreciate everything that he's brought to this board.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2326636 said:
Ouch guys!

I don't like the way dcfanatic carries himself at times, but the info he brings IS good, and I am very thankful that he brings us so much information.

Although I don't agree with his posts (heck, I've even gotten into heated arguments with him), I appreciate everything that he's brought to this board.

Thats fair.

I just don't like when someone takes their own opinion and states it as fact and doesn't consider the fact that there are multiple sources and witnesses and almost ever report contradicts the other.

Boysboy

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2326640 said:
Thats fair.

I just don't like when someone takes their own opinion and states it as fact and doesn't consider the fact that there are multiple sources and witnesses and almost ever report contradicts the other.

To be fair, it's been a VERY rough couple of weeks for ALL of us. We came into this season with all the pundits thinking we would somehow dominate and go undefeated. Then when we started playing close games AND hit a bump in the road the last couple of weeks-all of a sudden the sky fell, our season is over, it's the end of the world, TO will implode our season, Pacman will do even worse, Romo's regressing, Wade will get fired soon, Garrett got exposed, Newman's injury further put a fork in our season, etc, etc.

Hey-did anyone REALLY expect us to cakewalk through the season? Is having a bump in the road really THAT bad? Just b/c TO wears his emotion on his sleave...does this mean he already imploded our season? So if the sky is falling when we're 4-1, then why is everyone saying don't count out the Eagles when they're 2-3?

Like I said-it's been pretty tense the last 2 weeks for all of us fans. Hopefully, we'll take care of business tomorrow, and everything will be OK.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Boysboy;2326651 said:
To be fair, it's been a VERY rough couple of weeks for ALL of us. We came into this season with all the pundits thinking we would somehow dominate and go undefeated. Then when we started playing close games AND hit a bump in the road the last couple of weeks-all of a sudden the sky fell, our season is over, it's the end of the world, TO will implode our season, Pacman will do even worse, Romo's regressing, Wade will get fired soon, Garrett got exposed, Newman's injury further put a fork in our season, etc, etc.

Hey-did anyone REALLY expect us to cakewalk through the season? Is having a bump in the road really THAT bad? Just b/c TO wears his emotion on his sleave...does this mean he already imploded our season? So if the sky is falling when we're 4-1, then why is everyone saying don't count out the Eagles when they're 2-3?

Like I said-it's been pretty tense the last 2 weeks for all of us fans. Hopefully, we'll take care of business tomorrow, and everything will be OK.

Good post