DMN Blog: 'Pacman' sighting at HS football game... declined comment

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
If Jerry Jones said there was drinking involved and the a Lt. from the Dallas Police department says he was drinking...

The ****ing idiot was drinking!!!

Holy thick headed Batman.

Please don't listen to the show. I would hate to hate to dumb it down so you guys can understand what we are talking about, lol.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
PBJTime;2326396 said:
Wow...narcissistic much?

I mean, I don't have anything against you or anything but do you realize what this sounds like?:cool:

Yeah. It sounds like I am saying if you are a fan you would want to check out some of the stuff I post because it's info on the Cowboys.

No?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2326224 said:
:rolleyes:

So now you're the authority on Cowboys news...Do I have to listen to your show to get my official Cowboys fan wristband?

I guess it brings me to this question.

Did you get your ring hand ready?

You don't have to listen to my show. You don't have to go into my threads.

But if you are a Cowboys fan you might want to.

Very simple.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
lane;2326428 said:
most sane people would not listen to his stupid show...

So now the people that listen to my show or go on my show are insane?

Just asking. Want to be clear for all the crazies that you are offending, lol.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2326113 said:
Lets add them together and make it 7th rate.

What I am saying is neither of us were there. What I'm saying is you are leaning on that one sound bite as the gospel because it supports your agenda.

I can't believe you are sitting there taking this one guys opinion as truth. How many different stories have we heard in the last two days? How many mirrors were broken? How many haymakers were thrown?

Depending on what you read or listen to one or both never happened.

As far as the drinking goes, the LT. Irvin had on his show said the altercation was over before the cops got their.....so how would they know if Jones was drinking? Jones could have been drinking pepsi or water for all you or anyone else knows.

A math joke? lol.

One guys opinion? So the Lt. is just giving us a random opinion on what took place? He hasn't spoken to the officers got any more inside info prior to going a national radio show?

And yes, when Jerry said drinking was involved he meant Pepsi, lol.

And just to say one step ahead of you, yes Jerry said drinking was involved at his presser. Do you need me to cut up the audio and provide the link again? I say that because you tend to spout off at the mouth without knowing much.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2326940 said:
A math joke? lol.

One guys opinion? So the Lt. is just giving us a random opinion on what took place? He hasn't spoken to the officers got any more inside info prior to going a national radio show?

And yes, when Jerry said drinking was involved he meant Pepsi, lol.

And just to say one step ahead of you, yes Jerry said drinking was involved at his presser. Do you need me to cut up the audio and provide the link again? I say that because you tend to spout off at the mouth without knowing much.

Yes, please do post the link.......but only post it if it says "Adam Jones had been drinking" Drinking was involved could mean the body guard was drinking. Do you realize that? Or do you just automatically assume Adam was drinking because drinking was involved?

You have problems. You think it's in everyones best interest to click on your threads and listen to your show? You have to accept the fact that a lot of people don't like your attitude, and don't want to listen or click.....you think the only way to get the info you post is from your threads?

If someone doesn't agree with you, you don't respect that opinion, well unless it's a mod.

As far as dumbing down your show, I don't think thats possible. All you do is let the guest talk and then you reiterate their point. Tell me, is the show broadcast from a spare bedroom of your home, or is it out of your parents basement?

Dodger12

Reaction score
People can't possibly be this naive. And the sensitivity of some to anything remotely criticising Packman is ironic given the fact they get so get so personal with any poster who has an opposing view.

This guy has had more chances for redemption in the NFL than a cat has lives. Excuse many of us for jumping to conclusions, but incidents like these are the guy's M.O. He just finds a way to get himself into some kind of trouble or, at the very least, be at the scene of trouble. All this while the guy has possibly tens of millions of dollars at stake. Where's his better judgement?

As a fan, I'm not against Adam Jones playing for the Cowboys nor is the team going to be made up of choir boys; not going to happen in todays world. But I am against the drama and negative media attention he brings to this team which is already under scrutiny. If he can't be trusted to do the right thing to earn a million dollar paycheck, how can he be trusted to be there when his team needs him down the stretch run and into the playoffs?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2326995 said:
Yes, please do post the link.......but only post it if it says "Adam Jones had been drinking" Drinking was involved could mean the body guard was drinking. Do you realize that? Or do you just automatically assume Adam was drinking because drinking was involved?

You have problems. You think it's in everyones best interest to click on your threads and listen to your show? You have to accept the fact that a lot of people don't like your attitude, and don't want to listen or click.....you think the only way to get the info you post is from your threads?

If someone doesn't agree with you, you don't respect that opinion, well unless it's a mod.

As far as dumbing down your show, I don't think thats possible. All you do is let the guest talk and then you reiterate their point. Tell me, is the show broadcast from a spare bedroom of your home, or is it out of your parents basement?

You are definitely still stinging, lol.

What opinion are you not agreeing with that I am harping on? lol.

Yeah, Jerry and police guy knew everyone wanted to know if the bodyguard was drinking because he's the focal point of the discussion. lol.

And I guess the bodyguard, an off duty police officer, who just arrived at the hotel for a shift change, that later would be driving Pacman and his GF home was the one who was drinking.

I feel sorry for anyone that has to converse with you on a daily basis because common sense isn't in your vocabulary.

Get a clue.

Dodger12

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2326995 said:

I sure hope that Jones was drinking because I'd hate to think that he acts this way and makes such poor and potentially life altering decisions sober.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Dodger12;2327052 said:
People can't possibly be this naive. And the sensitivity of some to anything remotely criticising Packman is ironic given the fact they get so get so personal with any poster who has an opposing view.

This guy has had more chances for redemption in the NFL than a cat has lives. Excuse many of us for jumping to conclusions, but incidents like these are the guy's M.O. He just finds a way to get himself into some kind of trouble or, at the very least, be at the scene of trouble. All this while the guy has possibly tens of millions of dollars at stake. Where's his better judgement?

As a fan, I'm not against Adam Jones playing for the Cowboys nor is the team going to be made up of choir boys; not going to happen in todays world. But I am against the drama and negative media attention he brings to this team which is already under scrutiny. If he can't be trusted to do the right thing to earn a million dollar paycheck, how can he be trusted to be there when his team needs him down the stretch run and into the playoffs?

This is a good post.

I have no problem with Pacman taking heat if he was in the wrong. What I'm saying is that there have been some many conflicting reports, nobody can possibly know what happened unless they were there to witness it.

What I don't like is when someone takes one view point and runs with it because it supports there agenda.

If Pacman was in the wrong he deserves what he gets.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Dodger12;2327052 said:

But wait. You didn't see him drinking so you don't know if he was or not, lol.

These same people are the ones who bash the crap out of players on other teams who do even less to make themselves look silly. But because Pacman is now a Cowboy they will go down in flames with him.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2327066 said:
This is a good post.

I have no problem with Pacman taking heat if he was in the wrong. What I'm saying is that there have been some many conflicting reports, nobody can possibly know what happened unless they were there to witness it.

What I don't like is when someone takes one view point and runs with it because it supports there agenda.

If Pacman was in the wrong he deserves what he gets.

Way to fall back on the lameness of 'he has an agenda', lol.

What's the agenda?

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2327069 said:
Way to fall back on the lameness of 'he has an agenda', lol.

What's the agenda?

Way to continue to look like a know it all. You haven't posted the link that says "Adam Pacman Jones was drinking".

Please by all means, prove me wrong.

You don't have an agenda?

Whats been your consistent thoughts on Pacman, and him being a Dallas Cowboy with all his past troubles?

Dodger12

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2327067 said:
But wait. You didn't see him drinking so you don't know if he was or not, lol.

These same people are the ones who bash the crap out of players on other teams who do even less to make themselves look silly. But because Pacman is now a Cowboy they will go down in flames with him.

I heard Jerry's press conference. It was pretty clear to me that he inferred that Adam Jones was drinking. One of the questions was whether or not the bodyguard would still be employed by the Cowboys organization and he gave a very definitive yes answer. If it was the bodyguard that was drinking, I'm sure that Jerry would have brought this up in defense of Pacman or, at the very least, gotten rid of him.

But either way, this isn't a question of alcohol but rather, judgement IMO.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2327074 said:
Way to continue to look like a know it all. You haven't posted the link that says "Adam Pacman Jones was drinking".

Whats been your consistent thoughts on Pacman, and him being a Dallas Cowboy with all his past troubles?

Didn't want him. When we did get him I gave him a chance to show us he was willing to make better decisions. Cheered him on for being nice and low key for the entire summer.

Now. If he gets suspended he has no one to blame but himself.

Do I want him suspended?

Of course not because it hurts the team.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Dodger12;2327060 said:
I sure hope that Jones was drinking because I'd hate to think that he acts this way and makes such poor and potentially life altering decisions sober.

This is what I'm talking about......what exactly happened? Nobody knows. About the only thing that I can point to that was poor judgement was him being at a party.....everything else is speculation and hear say.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2327074 said:

So then you are saying that it's possible that Jerry was inferring that the bodyguard was the one drinking?

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2327098 said:
So then you are saying that it's possible that Jerry was inferring that the bodyguard was the one drinking?

I wasn't there, I don't know who was or who wasn't drinking. To say you're 100% sure Pacman was drinking is just not smart.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2327104 said:
I wasn't there, I don't know who was or who wasn't drinking. To say you're 100% sure Pacman was drinking is just not smart.

Since you have labeled me a 'know it all' I am going to tell you what I know.

I am human and I have a brain. If I listen to this...

Jerry on Pacman drinking

My brain tells me something.

If Pacman didn't have any drinks Jerry Jones answer to that question would have been a resounding 'NO, NO, NO...Adam 'Pacman' Jones did not drink any alcohol on this evening'.

Now I am assuming you are a human being because you are using a computer.

So tell us how you can infer anything different from that audio clip.

And just for some added emphasis. Why would anyone use the word 'over drinking' is someone had in fact not even had any drinks? Because wouldn't it be impossible to 'over drink' if you didn't drink at all?

Give us your wisdom.