DMN Blog: 'Pacman' sighting at HS football game... declined comment

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2327133 said:
Since you have labeled me a 'know it all' I am going to tell you what I know.

I am human and I have a brain. If I listen to this...

Jerry on Pacman drinking

My brain tells me something.

If Pacman didn't have any drinks Jerry Jones answer to that question would have been a resounding 'NO, NO, NO...Adam 'Pacman' Jones did not drink any alcohol on this evening'.

Now I am assuming you are a human being because you are using a computer.

So tell us how you can infer anything different from that audio clip.

And just for some added emphasis. Why would anyone use the word 'over drinking' is someone had in fact not even had any drinks? Because wouldn't it be impossible to 'over drink' if you didn't drink at all?

Give us your wisdom.

Listen. Give me a link that says....."Adam Pacman Jones was drinking alcohol".

If you cannot, then you are speculating.

As far as the link, I think yuo're reaching more than I am. Jerry said in a nutshell.....I was told alcohol was served, who was drinking or who wasn't drinking I don't know, I was told his conduct was due to over drinking.

He basically said Pacman wasn't drunk, he also said he didn't know if he was drinking.

Spin that, radio boy.

Dodger12

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2327093 said:
This is what I'm talking about......what exactly happened? Nobody knows. About the only thing that I can point to that was poor judgement was him being at a party.....everything else is speculation and hear say.

No offense EE, I just think that you're defending Pacman for the sake of defending a Cowboy's player without bothering to learn some of the facts that we do know and have been made public.

I don't know how you can label Pacman being at the party was poor judgement. If that's the case, then Jerry Jones had poor judgement as well. Adam Jones received permission to go from Jerry Jones. According to Jerry, some of the things that factored into his decision to "allow" Pacman to go was the venue: an exclusive hotel that was not on the "off-limits" list (yes, Jerry made a list of places Adam Jones could not frequent). In addition, it was some sort of birthday party or something to that effect where one shouldn't anticipate any problems or drama. Yet, Pacman found just that and here we are defending him. What else can Jerry do? Jerry got him a place in a quite neighborhood quite a few miles outside of Dallas and has the guy chauffeured from place to place. You can't keep the guy locked up 24/7.

There are some facts that are known. The owner gave a press conference and multiple interviews. Dcfanatic was good enough to take the time to make some links and used the info in those links to form his opinion. Don't fault the messenger.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2327194 said:

You are something else. You are making a fool out of yourself.

I listened to Jerry's quote and it no more supports your theory than it does mine.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Dodger12;2327200 said:
No offense EE, I just think that you're defending Pacman for the sake of defending a Cowboy's player without bothering to learn some of the facts that we do know and have been made public.

I don't know how you can label Pacman being at the party was poor judgement. If that's the case, then Jerry Jones had poor judgement as well. Adam Jones received permission to go from Jerry Jones. According to Jerry, some of the things that factored into his decision to "allow" Pacman to go was the venue: an exclusive hotel that was not on the "off-limits" list (yes, Jerry made a list of places Adam Jones could not frequent). In addition, it was some sort of birthday party or something to that effect where one shouldn't anticipate any problems or drama. Yet, Pacman found just that and here we are defending him. What else can Jerry do? Jerry got him a place in a quite neighborhood quite a few miles outside of Dallas and has the guy chauffeured from place to place. You can't keep the guy locked up 24/7.

There are some facts that are known. The owner gave a press conference and multiple interviews. Dcfanatic was good enough to take the time to make some links and used the info in those links to form his opinion. Don't fault the messenger.

I'm not faulting anyones opinion. DCfanatic is stating his opinion as the gospel on what happened that night.

I am open to anyones opinion, but when someone tells me I'm stupid or crazy if I haven't been convinced that Adam Jones was drinking or drunk, thats difference between opinion and thinking you know the facts.

DC thinks he knows everything there is to know just because he has some silly show.

There are CONFLICTING reports. Who knows what is true and what is not true? DC seems to think he knows what happened, you would think he was there. :laugh2: