News: DMN: Cowboys' Tony Romo re-injures shoulder, could be done for season

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
Yup - I think we're done. Very disappointing, but might be a blessing as Romo wasn't right and this coaching staff without a plan was going to get him killed.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I honestly dont see how we dont get the number 1 pick. We got some tough teams coming up, plus Cassels weak arm going in December is not a good mix.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Yup - I think we're done. Very disappointing, but might be a blessing as Romo wasn't right and this coaching staff without a plan was going to get him killed.

Trying not to take hits and still move the ball with no run game...nothing left to happen but int's

KB1122

Reaction score
He has to come back or write a $14 million check to Jerry. Or something like that. That contract was always insane.

Dwight

Reaction score
I hate to read this about Romo. It's important to draft a good QB in the first round next year.

I hope Jerry is not counting on Johnny Manziel being cut by the Browns and thinking he is the answer because Johnny is not.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Top 5 pick. Romo needs to heal. But hopefully the browns want to trade 3 future first rnd picks for romo lol

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I hate to read this about Romo. It's important to draft a good QB in the first round next year.

I hope Jerry is not counting on Johnny Manziel being cut by the Browns and thinking he is the answer.

My biggest fear is the Browns cutting Manziel....No doubt in my mind Jerry would bring him in.

perrykemp

Reaction score
If he is done for this season he will finished the year with a career low 79.4 QB rating.