News: DMN: Cowboys' Tony Romo re-injures shoulder, could be done for season

USMarineVet

Reaction score
I know it was only one sack on him in the game, but if I was a Cowboys O-Lineman, this would light a fire under my butt to never let another player hit my QB again. I'd be thinking I'd rather die than let it be me who let a guy get through.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
He's still got 4 years left on his contract. Unless he retires, he's going to be playing for us for at least another couple years.

I dont know contracts or the ins and outs of one...he will probably be back but in what capacity and most importantly how trustworthy to play 16 games.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I think it might be the beginning of the end. Reminded me of that final Aikman hit. It wasn't even that hard but you knew he was done.

My gut feel was we'll never see the Romo we know and love again, at least not on a regular basis. It will always be something now until the inevitable retirement announcement. Sad.

JPostSam

Reaction score
Well that's all folks

aec28f0b31f6f5bbf6c6b4321eed2186.jpg

Cebrin

Reaction score
Anyone know how the TCU kid is? I haven't watched him so I don't know. Out here in the west al we here is Goff and Rosen, I don't like either. Adams from Oregon could be a Breez/Wilson type. In a couple years Faulk could be the man.

I'm betting they spend a mid rounder on a project QB, because even the supposed 1 and 2's don't really separate themselves by much more than size and production. There are no Mariotas, Lucks, Winstons in this draft. Any 1's and 2's this year will only go high for teams in dire need of a bus driver/project until the big time arm comes along in the future drafts. We need help at SS, CB, DT, RT, RB, QB, TE, and maybe even WR after watching this season.