DMN Cowlishaw Blog: Cowboys' Crayton calls out (Aaron) Rodgers

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mansta54;2177239 said:
Good post but you're wasting your time. Anybody who compares PC to FredEx, well, that speaks for itself...

As much as the crew who cheers his stupidity.

The media know they have an easy mark in Crayton who'll give them stupid comments they can run with, much like they used to set up Owens in the past.

Difference is that Crayton is still a :mule: who doesn't get it.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Boysboy;2177245 said:
And less not forget that Crayton was a 7th rounder once upon a time ago. He's definitely overperformed his initial worth.

FredEx, OTOH, was a FIRST rounder who SHOULD have become a franchise player.

Huge busts like Manderich for the Pack and Howard Richards for the Cowboys get thrown around, but Fred is right up there in Philly land IMHO.

Mansta54

Reaction score
stasheroo;2177250 said:
As much as the crew who cheers his stupidity.

The media know they have an easy mark in Crayton who'll give them stupid comments they can run with, much like they used to set up Owens in the past.

Difference is that Crayton is still a :mule: who doesn't get it.

Well as for me, I could care less about the media and I damn sure wouldn't call PC stupid. I know there was nothing stupid about his recent comments regarding AR, it was simply the truth....

Boysboy

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2177252 said:
Huge busts like Manderich for the Pack and Howard Richards for the Cowboys get thrown around, but Fred is right up there in Philly land IMHO.

Yep-if anything, people seem to also forget that it prolly created Philly's WR mess in the long run. Otherwise-who knows? Reid/McNabb would have a couple of rings by now.

Good for us though!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mansta54;2177255 said:
Well as for me, I could care less about the media and I damn sure wouldn't call PC stupid. I know there was nothing stupid about his recent comments regarding AR, it was simply the truth....

Yeah, and I'm sure you could care less about Crayton getting himself and possibly his team involved in something that's none of his business either.

The fact is that nothing positive comes out of players making stupid comments.

It does them no good and their team no good.

All it does is give the 'National Enquirer' media something to run with.

The media don't care what backlash a player gets after they get a foolish quote, they only care about getting the dirt.

Crayton's a good player who needs to realize that fact.

And it doesn't really matter if what he said was accurate or not, it doesn't concern him and it's none of his business.

Mansta54

Reaction score
stasheroo;2177267 said:
Yeah, and I'm sure you could care less about Crayton getting himself and possibly his team involved in something that's none of his business either.

The media don't care what backlash a playter gets after they get a foolish quote, they only care about getting the dirt.

And it doesn't really matter if what he said was accurate or not, it doesn't concern him and it's none of his business.

Ahh, not gonna argue with you but his comments didn't get our team involved in anything, and the Packers business is NFL business which is our business cause we follow the league. If you don't believe me just turn on any news station and see for yourself

And I stiil don't see where he said anything STUPID, he spoke the truth...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Idgit;2177190 said:
Well, Michael Irvin, for one, in the linked audio clip. But that's just because he actually understood what was going on when Crayton explained it to him.

For the record, though, if Irvin didn't know what route was called by watching it live and seeing replays, how is it that you do? My guess is that you just don't understand what you saw, and you're not willing to learn from the data that's available to you.

None of that changes the fact that PC didn't quit on that particular route.

I was in the endzone section and I looked right into his face, he just stopped. It was like a brain fart or something. It was like he didn't think Romo would go his way and then when he realized it, it was to late...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stasheroo;2177267 said:

The media don't care what backlash a player gets after they get a foolish quote, they only care about getting the dirt.

One, the comments weren't stupid. Two, it is not a 'fact' that nothing good comes of players speaking their minds. Crayton's coordinator just told the press last week that he thinks Crayton's important for getting his position group up for games.

And why should he not comment on something just because it doesn't concern him? Because it'll get the Packers mad at us? That's what you're worried about? Who the hell cares what the Packers think? About anything? Seriously?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Mansta54;2177277 said:
Ahh, not gonna argue with you but his comments didn't get our team involved in anything, and the Packers business is NFL business which is our business cause we follow the league. If you don't believe me just turn on any news station and see for yourself

ESPN now has added a Favre catagory to the bottom line, along with the NFL, MLB, NBA, etc.......:lmao:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ELDudearino;2177281 said:
I was in the endzone section and I looked right into his face, he just stopped. It was like a brain fart or something. It was like he didn't think Romo would go his way and then when he realized it, it was to late...

I don't doubt he hesitated. He says himself he wasn't sure what to do. The point is that hesitation was b/c he was in a position to ad lib and had to decide what direction to go. It wasn't him quitting for whatever reason.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mansta54;2177277 said:

To what end?

For what purpose?

How does Aaron Rogers' situation have anything to do with a loudmouth receiver from Dallas?

It doesn't.

No man likes anyone else talking about his play, his business or his career like that.

I'm sure Crayton wouldn't appreciate Rogers talking about his last game, would he?

No.

But Crayton is apparently too stupid to realize that.

Hopefully, this comment won't get much play consider it's only coming from a player on Crayton's level.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Idgit;2177282 said:
One, the comments weren't stupid. Two, it is not a 'fact' that nothing good comes of players speaking their minds. Crayton's coordinator just told the press last week that he thinks Crayton's important for getting his position group up for games.

And why should he not comment on something just because it doesn't concern him? Because it'll get the Packers mad at us? That's what you're worried about? Who the hell cares what the Packers think? About anything? Seriously?

Yeah and I've seen numerous players from around the league all week commenting on the Packer situation. I guess PC isn't allowed to even if he did speaks the truth..

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Idgit;2177282 said:

Show me where he mentioned this stupid smack and I'll give it some credence. Otherwise, the point stands.

Idgit said:

It has nothing to do with the Packers being mad. It's one man making comments about someone else's business and something that doesn't concern or involve him.

Again, Rogers could stoop down to Crayton's level and ask him about his last game.

But Rogers has too much class for that.

Unlike Crayton apparently.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mansta54;2177292 said:
Yeah and I've seen numerous players from around the league all week commenting on the Packer situation. I guess PC is allowed to even if he did speak the truth..

Any comments as stupid as Crayton's?

I'd like to see quotes like that.

Mansta54

Reaction score
stasheroo;2177289 said:
To what end?

For what purpose?

How does Aaron Rogers' situation have anything to do with a loudmouth receiver from Dallas?

It doesn't.

No man likes anyone else talking about his play, his business or his career like that.

I'm sure Crayton wouldn't appreciate Rogers talking about his last game, would he?

No.

But Crayton is apparently too stupid to realize that.

Hopefully, this comment won't get much play consider it's only coming from a player on Crayton's level.

This explains your agenda right here. You don't care about what PC said, it's just that he said something.. Now I understand your motive...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mansta54;2177303 said:
This explains your agenda right here. You don't care about what PC said, it's just that he said something.. Now I understand your motive...

Think what you want.

It's obvious you're on Crayton's level when it comes to class.

Boysboy

Reaction score
stasheroo;2177296 said:
It has nothing to do with the Packers being mad. It's one man making comments about someone else's business and something that doesn't concern or involve him.

Again, Rogers could stoop down to Crayton's level and ask him about his last game.

But Rogers has too much class for that.

Unlike Crayton apparently.

This guy gets it!

While there's really nothing to worry about, ultimately, it's not even Crayton's business to thumb his nose in. PC needs to focus on his own matters than someone else's 1000 miles away.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I saw cowlishaw yesterday on a dmn video and he was and looked bored;he had to show something for his visit to oxnard and he went to crayton and i bet he was very suggestive with his questions and poor crayton(who cant keep his mouth shut)fell into the trap

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Mansta54;2177303 said:

Maybe you've missed the many WR threads stars been in. His opinion of crayton is well documented

MrMom

Reaction score
it's embarrassing to have a marginal player run his mouth constantly. if he could back it up, great, i'd be all for the guy. but for a player who hasn't accomplished anything and disappeared when the lights were the brightest is embarrassing.

and the freddie mitchell comparison's hold water. they both are/were marginal talents who talk far bigger game than what they bring to the table. mitchell was a fringe roster/4th wr type. crayton is better suited to be a 3rd wr. obviously crayton is a better player, but not by much. at least mitchell had 4th and 26 to chirp about, crayton has done squat.