News: DMN: Cowlishaw: Cowboys can't go into 2016 with Kellen Moore as No. 2 QB, but this guy would...

Kaiser

Reaction score
Lynch is my number 1 guy for QB. Really like him a lot. Typically Romo plays very well after missing multiple games the season before. Will be very telling how Romo career will finish by how he plays this season

What I'm hoping for is we trade down to 15 and get the two 2nds from the Rams, then draft Lynch there. I wouldn't be upset if they took Lynch at 4, I would also enjoy seeing this site melt down if that happened.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
What I'm hoping for is we trade down to 15 and get the two 2nds from the Rams, then draft Lynch there. I wouldn't be upset if they took Lynch at 4, I would also enjoy seeing this site melt down if that happened.

Ya love those two 2nd rounders could add 3 great pieces in the 2nd and another in the 3rd.

Safety, DL, CB in 2nd and RB and WR in 3rd and 4th.

That is for future and now. Lynch has been my number 1 QB all offseason and nothing has changed.

jnday

Reaction score
Correction if I'm Romo and any QB is drafted in in first two rounds you are telling me you think I am done regardless of what the FO might tell me. I bust my backside to win a SB this year then demand a trade to Denver and hope Dallas gets to see me up close as I hoist the SB trophy because I just beat you.

Romo knows that he can't play for much longer. If he doesn't , he is just plain dumb. If he is threatened by a rookie , he is not that good to begin with. Drafting a QB is solidifying the future of this team. If Romo gets his feelings hurt, so be it. If Jerry is afraid to draft a QB because if Romo's feelings, he would
be just as dumb as Romo.

Romotil45

Reaction score
Am I reading his user name right? He is expecting Romo to play until he is 45. SMDH

I'm nog
Romo knows that he can't play for much longer. If he doesn't , he is just plain dumb. If he is threatened by a rookie , he is not that good to begin with. Drafting a QB is solidifying the future of this team. If Romo gets his feelings hurt, so be it. If Jerry is afraid to draft a QB because if Romo's feelings, he would
be just as dumb as Romo.

I predict no QBs taken in first round this draft or next. Then take your Savior and Romo willing to start while named savior holds a clip board for two years and watches Romo win a SB. Then Romo walks off into the sunset. Other wise Romo plays one more year after said savior is taken in 1st round and retires or is traded. Two years later after Romo wins SB with another team. Stephen calls Romo asks him to retire a Cowboy. Romo politely declines because he is classy that way. Dallas morning news runs headline " Romo declined to retire a Cowboy"

Romotil45

Reaction score
I'm nog

I predict no QBs taken in first round this draft or next. Then take your Savior and Romo willing to start while named savior holds a clip board for two years and watches Romo win a SB. Then Romo walks off into the sunset. Other wise Romo plays one more year after said savior is taken in 1st round and retires or is traded. Two years later after Romo wins SB with another team. Stephen calls Romo asks him to retire a Cowboy. Romo politely declines because he is classy that way. Dallas morning news runs headline " Romo declined to retire a Cowboy"

Take notice Romo walks off into sunset he's not riding a horse unless its a Bronco.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Can we honestly say Goff or Lynch is a better short term answer at backup to Kellen Moore. Not IMO. You don't draft a rookie in first round as a backup. If you want a rookie to compete with Moore you take him in a later round. Moore knows the offense and got experience at end of last year. He did a better job of make checks at LOS pre-snap than the others and making the defense tip it's hand much like Romo does. Yes he threw some bad bad INT all rookies do. I wish they had turned it over to him sooner. If Romo goes down again I am confident Moore can keep us in games. Please don't reach for a rookie QB. Romo does have 4-5 good years in the tank. Trade back and load up the defense.

So Moore is now a rookie? I could have swore he was an undrafted free agent back in 2012.

News flash........Moore is entering his 5th year in the league, usually after 5 years in the league you are as good as you are going to get.

And we need a QB that can do more than "keep us in games", both Cassel and Weeden "kept us in games".......We need a QB that can actually win some games if Romo goes down, and that aint happening with noodle arm Moore who has spent half a decade in the league.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
IMO Romo could be effective until he's 45 barring a serious injury like Mannings and too many concussions. If he wants to that is he may not he may choose to retire in 5 years. Romo has enough mobility to loose a step or two and still be able to move in the pocket and extend plays. IMP he is just coming into his prime experience years.

Romo is currently 35 years old...........and you are saying he is good to go until 45?

Sorry bro, but its hard for me to take anybody serious that thinks Romo has another 10 seasons left in him.

Talk about Fantasy Island................"the plane, the plane"

fantasy_island.jpg

Romotil45

Reaction score
Romo is currently 35 years old...........and you are saying he is good to go until 45?

Sorry bro, but its hard for me to take anybody serious that thinks Romo has another 10 seasons left in him.

Talk about Fantasy Island................"the plane, the plane"

fantasy_island.jpg

I know I know but can't a guy have a few fantasies and mix a little humor with truth just to keep it interesting ? Like I said on another post Manziel and I got together last night n had to much to drink. I tried to tell him faking a fight with gf a bad idea just to get out of Cleveland. He promises to get a new publicist says was all his idea. Says he will stop drinking so much don't believe him though he was wasted last night lol. But seriously Romo does have 4-5 good years left. As Rogers would say RELAX.