News: DMN: David Irving fined after ejection: 'It's going to hurt a guy like me'

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I guess its hard living off $500,000 a year these days especially when you have to keep up with the Jones's and buy rolex watches and fancy cars.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Can someone resize that imagine to fit the forum guidelines for pixel size so that I can use that as a sig? Then PM me the URL. I would be so grateful, in advance.

It needs to be 500x350

I tried the actual URL from the picture's website and it seemed too large.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
20161106_dal_vs_cle_david_irving_jj1145.jpg

Aka, I can do WHATEVER I want with you right now you dirty...he got ejected for winning in defending himself.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He got off light considering what they could've fined him.

Probably because they knew he shouldn't have been ejected. As far as I could tell, he didn't throw a punch or kick, but he did take the lineman to the ground. However, I don't think we've been shown every second of the fight, so there might be something we missed.

Cleveland's player deserved to be ejected, though, for jerking off Irving's headgear and throwing it at him.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Irving's base salary for this season is $525,000.

"It's going to hurt a guy like me," he said. "I'm not making all this money. It hurts. I have to budget better, eat less. Just kidding."
He might be kidding, but personally I just don't find any humor in that at all.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Not sure if Irving is attempting to get others to feel sorry for him or not by the amount of that fine but nobody forced him to act stupidly. Stupid is as stupid does. Sometimes that sort of thing can get one in trouble. I'll be doggoned if I'm about to feel sorry for him for doing that. As it is, perhaps that fine will end up serving him by being an attitude adjustment and make it possible for him to use much better judgment in the future. Maybe he should look upon it as an educational tool.
I would just chalk it up to "heat of the passion". It was on the 1st play of the game and he's trying to downplay it now as a mistake that can be moved on from while pointing out he got jipped by the league, etc. Way I took it.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Can someone resize that imagine to fit the forum guidelines for pixel size so that I can use that as a sig? Then PM me the URL. I would be so grateful, in advance.

It needs to be 500x350

PMing you. :)

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
I was at the game and it was literally right in front of me. He almost put his crotch in the guys face and then punched him then the offensive lineman knocked his helmet off. It was a pretty active scuffle for a minute

Reactions: BAT

speedkilz88

Reaction score

It needs to be 500x350

Photoscape is a free editing app/software that can do that.