DMN: Romo, gal pal attract crowd at N9NE

vicjagger

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1727384 said:
Can you imagine if a male with last name Bush and his first name is Harry? Man, all the crap that guy would go through as a young child. :eek:

There's a guy around here named Richard Head. And yes, he goes, by "Dick".

A friend of mine once dated a girl named Candy Crauch, (sounds just like that certain region of the female anataomy)

DA FAN

Reaction score
zrinkill;1727109 said:
Nice to see Romo, Witten, T.O., and Carpenter :confused: bonding like this ......

My thought exactly....

He's like the third wheel.... LOL

Guess he needs to hang on to these guys coat tails to get some kind of recognition as he is not getting it on the field due to lack of play making...

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
zrinkill;1727109 said:
Nice to see Romo, Witten, T.O., and Carpenter :confused: bonding like this ......
DA FAN;1727634 said:
My thought exactly....

He's like the third wheel.... LOL

Guess he needs to hang on to these guys coat tails to get some kind of recognition as he is not getting it on the field due to lack of play making...

After the two huge plays he made on that field goal block for a TD, I would take him to dinner too!

Verdict

Reaction score
Hostile;1727181 said:
Naw, she's a smoker and stripper.

Scarlet Johansen or Jessica Alba.

Wade Phillips daughter is a smoker and a stripper?

Verdict

Reaction score
air0208;1727664 said:

That area must be Romo's area of interest. The N9NE Steakhouse is right across the street from the Ghost Bar where he partied with Carrie Underwood if I remember correctly. I have been to both places and they are pretty cool.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
vicjagger;1727611 said:
There's a guy around here named Richard Head. And yes, he goes, by "Dick".

A friend of mine once dated a girl named Candy Crauch, (sounds just like that certain region of the female anataomy)
Oh my...

"Hey Dick Head, let me introduce you to Candy Crauch".

:laugh2:

khiladi

Reaction score
The average Dallas Cowboy cheerleader is hotter than Sophia Bush...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Verdict;1727707 said:
Is this common knowledge? What city does she dance in?

I was joking. Verdict asked the if:Wade Phillips daughter is a smoker and a stripper? I don't know what she does for a living.

Aikbach

Reaction score
khiladi;1727720 said:
It is against League rules for players to date cheerleaders however.

Otherwise players would be taking off their helmets and dipping them for a smooch with regularity.

silverblue

Reaction score
khiladi;1727720 said:

hotness is one factor to consider of course, but most of the cheerleaders are just cheerleaders whereas Sophia or Carrie or whomever else romo is rumored to be with are at least on somewhat of a level as him with fame, public, etc. Stars usually end up with stars usually because of the commonality of their situation and not necessarily their mutual hotness. That said, Sophia is pretty hot.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Aikbach;1727772 said:
It is against League rules for players to date cheerleaders however.

Otherwise players would be taking off their helmets and dipping them for a smooch with regularity.

I know it is against the rules set down by the head of the Cheerleaders that they can't date players but I don't think the players are under such rule. I know if a Cowboy cheerleader is seen dating a player she will be removed from the squad but nothing happens to the player

alancdc

Reaction score
zrinkill;1727109 said:

The only time since we drafted Carpenter he was with the 1st team.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1727781 said:
I know it is against the rules set down by the head of the Cheerleaders that they can't date players but I don't think the players are under such rule. I know if a Cowboy cheerleader is seen dating a player she will be removed from the squad but nothing happens to the player

now that u say that, i wonder if at any point a player has been ''involved'' with a Cheerleader? no mentions? :p:

cuz it seems kinda hard for absolutely nuthing happening between the players/cheerleaders...:eek:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
kØwbØy;1727787 said:
now that u say that, i wonder if at any point a player has been ''involved'' with a Cheerleader? no mentions? :p:

cuz it seems kinda hard for absolutely nuthing happening between the players/cheerleaders...:eek:

It has happened on other teams and the cheerleader loses her spot but the team is not going to get rid of a player because of who he is dating. Unless it is the coaches wife. :laugh2:

Aikbach

Reaction score
alancdc;1727786 said:
The only time since we drafted Carpenter he was with the 1st team.
Not so, he started the playoff game last year and played admirably.

He also opened the lane for Canty to block the field goal Sunday and threw a key block to spring Watkins home free.

Quit hatin' on Carp so much guys, he's steady and contributes, he just isn't hyped nor spectacular.