Do you hate the Packers most outside of the division?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You are an embarrassment. You spew nothing but hate toward the team you say you are a fan of. :popcorn:
Here's one of those "fans" now getting all emotional because I brought up how they were happy as a lark that the Cowboys looked better in a loss than the Packers did.

Now THAT is embarrassing.

That was your Super Bowl. How sad.

Mannix

Reaction score
The Packers are 1a....they are 1a instead of 1b because of Rodgers. Beyond wore out over the favoritism the league shows them, and the way the national media still gushes over their wittle cuddly adowable fans....yuck....vomit!!! The Steelers are 1b...basically for the same reasons above. For years it was the Eagles who were hands down the most despised....especially the way their goon fans treat visiting fans....but my hatred is now aimed more at the teams who seem to benefit by favoritism from The Goon and his NY henchman.

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's one of those "fans" now getting all emotional because I brought up how they were happy as a lark that the Cowboys looked better in a loss than the Packers did.

Now THAT is embarrassing.

That was your Super Bowl. How sad.

You prove my point with every post.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you guys despise us or hate us the most outside of the division? I admit back in the 90s we hated you guys as you owned us. Now nothing but love for you guys 30 years later. We wish you guys well.
lol. Individual opinions vary. My despise list consists of three franchises only--Washington, Steelers and 49ers--and in that order. My dislike list follows my despise list, with the Packers fitting in approximately 10-15 slots further down.

Even the more recent playoff losses in 2014 and 2016 have not changed my mind. Now, ask me to list home stadiums I despise. Honestly, I would rank The Frozen Tundra in my top five. Yeah. Good or bad weather. I cannot post how I really feel about Lambeau Field without breaking a forum rule or two.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
If I had a nickel for every time I thought of the Packers this past year I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it's happened twice

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I understand hating personalities or rooting against them but how as football fans can you unappreciative the talent ?

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
Nah, I'm old school. It's still Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Washington, Giants, and Philly. In that order. I remember a play off game where GB's coach bust his head to the white meat. I've been feeling sorry for them ever since.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I rooted so hard against Montana and the 49ers but he was a joy to watch his ability.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I watch Rodgers play only in hopes of witnessing a career ending injury. Yep, I said it....and feel damn good about it.
So, you don’t enjoy watching the greatest talents play the game we love ?

Hardline

Reaction score
I don't care enough about football to hate any team. I am indifferent now. The Cowboys are probably my most hated team right now if I was to get riled up over it. Now I enjoy the dumpster fire.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agree. I hate Rodgers!!
Yep, he is the combination of arrogance and justification because he's the best passer I have ever seen play this game.

And the nets with all of those close ups help fuel my anger. I do not know why they chose to start doing that. This last season, he looked like a homeless man was given a uniform by Goodwill.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watch Rodgers play only in hopes of witnessing a career ending injury. Yep, I said it....and feel damn good about it.
Well, that's better than my wish that they'd carried vick's lifeless body off on a stretcher. I think I would take him out if not for fear of spending the rest of my life around burly tatted men that find older men cute.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Do I hate the Packers MOST outside of the division? No, that would be the Steelers.
Would I be sad if Lambeau and all of its fans burst into flames during a Packers game? Again, no.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Think I dislike the 49ers more and having T.O. there in the early 2000s kept that "hate" alive.

Same!! I think a lot of it stems from a person in my friend group who is one of those annoying fans. If the 49ers lose it's always some excuse, but if they win, you have to hear about it and how amazing they are. It's funny how certain people can make you dislike a team. lol

I think it was a catch myself. I’m not sure we win that game if it’s called that way.

There is a really good chance, with the time left on the clock, that Rodgers (and his wizardry) would have drove the field and scored on that Dallas defense. It just sucks that the NFL robbed all of us at the chance for a good ending, whether GB scores or Dallas holds.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I just hate our division rivals. Giants, Eagles, "Comandeers". lol