Do you prefer a Rested Rams or a Green Bay Matchup?

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Give me the team bottom 9 in defensive EPA per play. Packers/Rams are 8th and 9th respectfully in EPA per play. However, I'd rather not deal with Kupp and Puka Nacua.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This season, Love has more TD passes and total TDs than Purdy, while also having less INTs.

This season, Love has more TD passes and total TDs than Tua, Stafford, and Goff, while also having less INTs and a higher passer rating.

Over the last 8 games Love leads the league in TD passes, total TDs, and passer rating.

Looks like you never actually looked at the numbers. Yes, Love had a better season than every QB in the league aside from maybe Dak and Lamar. Statistics don't lie.
yeah, sure whatever dude. by this standard, then Dak BLOWS away Love by a few miles

KB1122

Reaction score
I did not want to face a fairly hot team a couple of years off of a championship with a prototype quarterback having a pretty strong season. I'm glad we missed the Rams.

loublue22

Reaction score
Not at all unreasonable to think TB and the Rams win, meaning we would get the Bucs in the 2nd round if we win

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The Playoff scenario likelihood for the Cowboys "IF" they are the 2 Seed:
If Green bay Wins and the Rams Lose, we would play the Rams.
The Rams will rest players against the 49ers so they don't seem to care if they get the 6 or 7 seed.
Would you rather face Green Bay or Rams?
Both are good at running the ball and have some momentum going into the Playoffs.
The Cowboys will have to play full go to secure the 2 seed so they will have no rest unless they are ahead and can rest players in the game.
The Rams should be fairly rested for their matchup.
Green Bay will also have to go full go in order to beat the Bears and get into the Playoffs.
I wanted Green Bay because of the significance of it. McCarthy facing his old team and the other team besides San Fran to keep us from going further in the playoffs. Obviously, it's a different team without Rodgers, but still it means something to me to beat them.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
GB is the ideal team for us to face. No guarantees in football— but we will win this game.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
I know you're not referring to me, but I'd take the Packers over either Seattle or Rams in the first round. I just don't think the Packers as a whole are that threatening. Too many really good players on Seattle and the Rams. Green Bay has what? Is that cheesy team coming to Dallas and ending the streak?
The stage is now set.. We'll find out next Sunday.