CZ POLL Do you prefer Dak Prescott or Cooper Rush as the Cowboys starting quarterback?

Do you prefer Dak Prescott or Cooper Rush as the Cowboys starting quarterback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Either way he's better than Cooper (even though just about every analytic proves you wrong whatever)
I never denied that....why are you arguing with me about it? I objected to your one opinion about TD-Int ratio...that is all.

Dak is a better starter than Cooper. He *is* our starting QB. Is that straight-forward enough for you?

DuceizBak

Reaction score
If you are picking based on performances from this year you have to pick rush. Bad rush still better than bad dak. But you know dak typically lights up bad teams and we have some coming up. Better hope yalls boy gets his stuff together quick cause if week 1 dak comes out sunday its going to be a madhouse.

Even if you don't like Dak this is just a lie. This isn't being misinformed. This is just trolling at this point. Rush by every advanced metric is worse than Dak. Nobody is saying Dak is Josh Allen, but let me guess...because I don't think Cooper Rush is very good that mans I'm Daks brother or something huh?

DuceizBak

Reaction score
I never denied that....why are you arguing with me about it? I objected to your one opinion about TD-Int ratio...that is all.

Dak is a better starter than Cooper. He *is* our starting QB. Is that straight-forward enough for you?

Well what you said was flat out wrong. You know you can criticize Dak without making things up right? He sometimes don't trust his pocket, let plays develop, doesn't run enough to get the defense to respect his legs, kills run plays into passes. Sometimes when unnerved his mechanics get off.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well what you said was flat out wrong. You know you can criticize Dak without making things up right? He sometimes don't trust his pocket, let plays develop, doesn't run enough to get the defense to respect his legs, kills run plays into passes. Sometimes when unnerved his mechanics get off.
So you know exactly why his TD/INT ratio is what it is?

Sounds like YOUR opinion...not necessarily fact but....Okay. Have a great day!

DuceizBak

Reaction score
So you know exactly why his TD/INT ratio is what it is?

Sounds like YOUR opinion...not necessarily fact but....Okay. Have a great day!

Yes there literally people that chart this type of stuff. I know it hurts people like you who watch the game drunk who just can't say stuff without being challenged.
Even his worst season (2017) he threw tough passes /tight window throws
https://www.nfl.com/news/dak-presco...mong-top-10-tight-window-qbs-0ap3000000915500

Dak is an intelligent player and a cerebral quarterback. He's your QB , y'all treat Dak on here like he's a sexual predator or has crime against women. Why does Dak bother y'all so much?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Even if you don't like Dak this is just a lie. This isn't being misinformed. This is just trolling at this point. Rush by every advanced metric is worse than Dak. Nobody is saying Dak is Josh Allen, but let me guess...because I don't think Cooper Rush is very good that mans I'm Daks brother or something huh?

not if you read my post. I said looking at their performance this year. Dak completed only 50% of his passes, 0 td's 1 int and for 135 yards total. Rush had 1 game where he was worse, but was better in all 4 other games. That is a fact, there is no misinfo there. When you say dak is better you have to go to a previous years stats cause he wasn't better so far this year. so like i said, you better hope good dak shows up or he's gonna get murdered.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
not if you read my post. I said looking at their performance this year. Dak completed only 50% of his passes, 0 td's 1 int and for 135 yards total. Rush had 1 game where he was worse, but was better in all 4 other games. That is a fact, there is no misinfo there. When you say dak is better you have to go to a previous years stats cause he wasn't better so far this year. so like i said, you better hope good dak shows up or he's gonna get murdered.

That doesn't even make sense....Dak only played in 1 game and hasen't even been given the opportunity to play in 4 other games.
Let's make $100 dollar bet. You can pick the toughest 4/5 defenses left on the schedule and I bet you Dak puts up better stats than Cooper Rush did.

Coincidentally Cooper Rush best game came against the 30th ranked Giants defense. Against the Bengals he had 2-3 dropped picks.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Both have their limitations, but Dak is more talented and has more experience.
And although he has to overcome how he was taught to play the quarterback position, at least he's trying to learn how to get better and puts in the work.
Furthermore, Dak has beaten the Eagles before.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yes there literally people that chart this type of stuff. I know it hurts people like you who watch the game drunk who just can't say stuff without being challenged.
Even his worst season (2017) he threw tough passes /tight window throws
https://www.nfl.com/news/dak-presco...mong-top-10-tight-window-qbs-0ap3000000915500

Dak is an intelligent player and a cerebral quarterback. He's your QB , y'all treat Dak on here like he's a sexual predator or has crime against women. Why does Dak bother y'all so much?

This thread gave me deja vu.
Have we had this conversation before?:huh:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm just hoping Dak learned from watching Cooper play, much like Romo learned a ton from watching Kitna play.
Good point.
I think he has.
I think he was thinking, "With this defense, if I up my game, we'll be unstoppable."
Now whether he can improve or step up his game remains to be seen.
But I had the same feeling you did.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I see the percentage that needs medication.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
It's really hard to use the word "prefer" with either QB after Sunday night.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That doesn't even make sense....Dak only played in 1 game and hasen't even been given the opportunity to play in 4 other games.
Let's make $100 dollar bet. You can pick the toughest 4/5 defenses left on the schedule and I bet you Dak puts up better stats than Cooper Rush did.

Coincidentally Cooper Rush best game came against the 30th ranked Giants defense. Against the Bengals he had 2-3 dropped picks.

Thats the data we have like it or not. How about we pick whats actually happened? Dak will have plenty of opportunity to win games going forward but untill he plays well you cant say hes playing better than rush. You can only assume and hope he will eventually play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.