CZ POLL Do you prefer Dak Prescott or Cooper Rush as the Cowboys starting quarterback?

Do you prefer Dak Prescott or Cooper Rush as the Cowboys starting quarterback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This poll is to gauge the current sentiment of Cowboys fans on CowboysZone of who should be the starting quarterback for the next game.

Assuming Dak Prescott is healthy, who do you want to be the starting quarterback?

This is down from 40% the last time you did this one. Last time it was 40% that preferred Rush at QB.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't believe either is the future of the Dallas Cowboys.

Well you have been wrong the whole time, so might as well double down.

The Cowboys finally have a top defense to go along with their top flight offense and you want do what? Get rid of Dak for Mahomes right? More genius analysis.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Neither of them are the answer to leading the Cowboys to title

Why would anyone listen to what you have to say? Did you predict that Dak would be a top 10 QB in the NFL? I recall you thinking he was backup material. Then went to average. All have been dead wrong like 30 other laughable claims you made.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is down from 40% the last time you did this one. Last time it was 40% that preferred Rush at QB.
That's why I started doing them weekly.

Whether Rush wins or losses or Dak wins or loses, it is interesting to see how the opinions of Cowboys fans change through the ebbs and flows of the season.

This particular poll is not about who is right or wrong, but really just meant to gauge the sentiment of Cowboys fans after wins and losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.