CZ POLL Do you prefer Dak Prescott or Cooper Rush as the Cowboys starting quarterback?

Do you prefer Dak Prescott or Cooper Rush as the Cowboys starting quarterback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Except that Rush reads the D much better than Dak. Not putting down Dak at all, Rush is top 5 at reading the D. Very very few do it even as good.
He has one or two reads.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Right or wrong, I don't 'disappear'. Not sure why I'm replying to you, though. Anyone who says, 'Rush has more credible wins in 4 games than Dak has in his career' can't be taken seriously. In the enormous vat of ignorant comments I read on the internet daily, yours floats right to the top.
I understand that the truth hurts but you'll come around.

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
I went with Dak. I like him. I just dont think Rush is a starter long term. BUT, if Dak flails around and can't win any big games, if it's me I'm starting the process of looking for a future QB. I'll give him a break for the next few games to let the healing process and nerves go away, but like I said, lets see what happens after that.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I went with Dak. I like him. I just dont think Rush is a starter long term. BUT, if Dak flails around and can't win any big games, if it's me I'm starting the process of looking for a future QB. I'll give him a break for the next few games to let the healing process and nerves go away, but like I said, lets see what happens after that.
Daks the QB and it's a crummy choice but it's all they got. There is no help coming at that position but hey his job isn't to win playoff games it's to fill the stands.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The names I recognize of the fans who would rather have Cooper Rush don’t have a flipping clue about football. I’m not surprised that any of them are picking Rush, it’s par for their course. Lol Nothing exposes stupidity here like these polls.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Listening to Ryan Clark's "Pivot Podcast" featuring Diggs and Micah gave me such insight into who Dak is as a leader for this team.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
The names I recognize of the fans who would rather have Cooper Rush don’t have a flipping clue about football. I’m not surprised that any of them are picking Rush, it’s par for their course. Lol Nothing exposes stupidity here like these polls.

Don’t know who posted it but I glanced over a post that said Cooper Rush is top 5 at reading a defense. Gave me a good laugh…

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don’t know who posted it but I glanced over a post that said Cooper Rush is top 5 at reading a defense. Gave me a good laugh…

After the Rams game someone posted that they thought Rush could be in the running for league MVP. Lol Some fans here may actually believe what they’re posting but there’s a lot of fans who come here with an agenda just to stir things up to get attention. They don’t believe what they’re posting, but they love the attention even if it’s negative. They enjoy pissing off fans.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There's no reasonable or logical reason to choose Rush in this unless you make up some unrealistic hypothetical. Or you're dumb.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
After the Rams game someone posted that they thought Rush could be in the running for league MVP. Lol Some fans here may actually believe what they’re posting but there’s a lot of fans who come here with an agenda just to stir things up to get attention. They don’t believe what they’re posting, but they love the attention even if it’s negative. They enjoy pissing off fans.
It's interesting that these kinds constantly trash Dak for game one but are completely speechless about the Philly game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's interesting that these kinds constantly trash Dak for game one but are completely speechless about the Philly game.

One of the fans that trash Dak is claiming that Rush wasn’t that bad against Philly. o_O

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
One of the fans that trash Dak is claiming that Rush wasn’t that bad against Philly. o_O
Doesn't surprise me. That was clearly the worst QB performance all season.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Doesn't surprise me. That was clearly the worst QB performance all season.

please consider agreeing with new post i put up for a 20 Plat guarantee its called and i looked it up....a virgintuple=20

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It looks like he's "seeing ghosts" as was once said. He often seems to see more pressure than there really is.

please consider agreeing with the 20-Plat guarantee win i put up....virgintuple-=20....i looked it up...we will crush Lions and i thought for sure our defense would have stopped Sheagles

those women from scoring after we cut it down to 20-17....i believe Quinn total bounce back game against Lions and Dak put beatdwon on their defense

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I guess I have to go with experience, gotta go with Dak. Cooper Rush did a great job, but I think they kept a very short leash on Rush, and the combination of that short leash and our defense kept him out of trouble. But when it came time for the Rams, the short leash didn't work.
Dak might be rusty Sunday, but I have to go with Dak, he's the best bet for starter.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Dak is better than Rush and we have to know which version of Dak we're going to get. Hopefully it's the good one.
I agree, Dak is the best bet. But since we're hoping for the better version of Dak, I'm also hoping for the better version of our defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.