CZ POLL Do you prefer Dak Prescott or Cooper Rush as the Cowboys starting quarterback?

Do you prefer Dak Prescott or Cooper Rush as the Cowboys starting quarterback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought about the wording of the question quite a bit before I answered.

If it said “who gives Dallas the best chance?” Then I answer Dak.

But to specifically ask me what my personal feelings are? Of course I want the guy who just threw 3 picks
Thats my thinking of your response. Eagles fans want us starting Rush

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
This poll is to gauge the current sentiment of Cowboys fans on CowboysZone of who should be the starting quarterback for the next game.

Assuming Dak Prescott is healthy, who do you want to be the starting quarterback?

is that even a question?

kskboys

Reaction score
This is the most rational take on this hole Dak vs Rush debate. I am defiantly not a Dak fan but he is more physically gifted than Rush, but having said that I think Dak's arrow is pointing down. I think all the injuries have gotten to him. He looks uncomfortable in the pocket. As soon as he feels any type of pressure, he curls up and almost drops to the ground. I think all these injuries have taken a toll on him, both mentally and physically.
Except that Rush reads the D much better than Dak. Not putting down Dak at all, Rush is top 5 at reading the D. Very very few do it even as good.

Ozone22

Reaction score
I expect Dak to have some rust this Sunday and expect this site to crash. People screaming for Cooper Rush, Dak stinks, Cooper would make that throw. Should make for an interesting Sunday.

tromofan

Reaction score
Dak has the better arm and will create opportunities that Rush simply can't. Cooper does not have a good arm but he makes good decisions most of the time. He did an admirable job in Dak's absence, and kept us in the hunt. If nothing else, at least he has job security.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I expect Dak to have some rust this Sunday and expect this site to crash. People screaming for Cooper Rush, Dak stinks, Cooper would make that throw. Should make for an interesting Sunday.
Doubt that will happen this game. Dak does that against credible opponents. The running game will win this along with the defense and Prescott will be touting how he is back. unlike Rush who is humble and gives the team credit.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Except that Rush reads the D much better than Dak. Not putting down Dak at all, Rush is top 5 at reading the D. Very very few do it even as good.
He has been pretty impressive with reading the defense and taking what is available to him. Hopefully Dak learned a few things standing on the sidelines for the past few weeks.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Yeah another one who will disappear when Prescott chokes again.

Right or wrong, I don't 'disappear'. Not sure why I'm replying to you, though. Anyone who says, 'Rush has more credible wins in 4 games than Dak has in his career' can't be taken seriously. In the enormous vat of ignorant comments I read on the internet daily, yours floats right to the top.

kskboys

Reaction score
Then why would you pay attention to the screamers? Ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.