Do you think he Cowboys will be good next year

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
hard to say bc the draft and fa and stuff.

But anyways the secondary was rebuilt and there’s tons of guys who are trending upward. We need serious depth tho. Bc some guys like Tyron and zeke and lee are wAy too important. And dak has to figure out if he wants to be a star or a bus driver. Last year he was very disappointing.
Absolutely we will be

I also think the Giants will be and So will the Eagles Commanders will depend on what they do with cousins

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hard to say... they need a shiny new weapon on offense, and probably someone with an attitude problem on defense.

Witten getting his playing time cut by at least 1/3 wouldn’t hurt.

Replaced by who? Witten plays the number of snaps he gets b/c we don't have anyone better than him on the roster. So, yeah, he's not what he used to be, but we have no other options. I'll be shocked if don't don't grab a TE in the draft.

kskboys

Reaction score
Replaced by who? Witten plays the number of snaps he gets b/c we don't have anyone better than him on the roster. So, yeah, he's not what he used to be, but we have no other options. I'll be shocked if don't don't grab a TE in the draft.
I haven't seen a single TE on the roster who appears to be able to get open w/o being schemed open.

Even w/ his declining skills, Witten is still a top 15 TE in the NFL. He's not what he was, but he doesn't suck.

Kevin T

Reaction score
Barely .500. Like a pig in the mud...we wallow in and accept mediocrity.

risco

Reaction score
Nope, we have too many of Jason Garret’s RKGs. The are all like him, no good!

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Replacement by Committee, divide his playing time with Switzer, Hannah/Swaim/Gathers (who ever had the best TC) and a rookie WR.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Hanna/ Swaim/ Gathers can't hold his jock.
Don’t need them to lol all I need is for 2 young WRs and a TE to split at least 1/3 of his play time. I’m not saying he has to be cut but he needs his playing time cut... he’s just soooo slow, it’s like got to a concert and seeing how badly the band has aged.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
If Tyron is healthy we can win 10+ but we need some WR health as well...

DenCWBY

Reaction score
No reason to think we will.
We sucked at the part of the season where we're supposed to step up. Just poor execution within all 3 phases at the end.
QB has no confidence. GM has no clue. We have a bad HC who has no authority but to judge replays and clap. Receiving corp is shakey and our "great" offensive line is questionably healthy as well as our LB corp.
1 positive - Zeke and that is if he can stay out of trouble.
We'll finish 3rd in our division.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
9-7 (unless the Giants start a rookie QB or Webb in which case 10-6):

3-1 vs. AFC South
2-2 vs. NFC South
3-3 vs. the Division (4-2 if the Giants start Webb or a rookie QB)
1-1 vs. Seattle/Detroit

Dont be so optimistic on the AFC South. If Watson is Healthy, I dont see that as a win in a shootout. Jax is too stout on D..who knows about TN yet, they are gritty

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t need them to lol all I need is for 2 young WRs and a TE to split at least 1/3 of his play time. I’m not saying he has to be cut but he needs his playing time cut... he’s just soooo slow, it’s like got to a concert and seeing how badly the band has aged.

Garrets offense requires a TE to do a lot of blocking. Its not all about pass catching. However, Witten continues to produce and work. I have no idea why some fans are so quick to retire him with no obvious replacement on the roster. . 63 catches for a 9 yard average is still pretty good for a TE........and who cares if he can't get down field? Dak couldn't find him anyway beyond 10 yards.

junior21

Reaction score
right now I'm thinking we'll take another step backward and go 7-9....after watching these playoff teams I don't see Dallas moving forward with our vanilla offense and mediocre defense (thinking KC running thru our D and scoring just before the half)