Do you think Jerry and Stephen ever look at this message board?

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think SOME players might, here and there, but upper management, probably not.

Although Jerry did once say “we read our criticism.” Paraphrasing.

Every team ought to have an intern-type monitoring the pulse of the fan. That probably happens, but I sincerely doubt it has much of an effect on decision making, nor should it….typically. In this particular case, I’m not so sure 2-3 of you around here wouldn’t do better than the current regime.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody from the cowboys organization reads about what fans think. Players are on social media and don’t need a chat board to get feedback or learn of criticism. At most , media look here in search of talking points. Lord knows we have the team covered from every angle.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The reason I know for a fact that nobody in the front office reads this board is because if they did we would be 0-7.
wait wut?

You'd think dozens have muliple silver tros in the hutch the way they boss and bully.

I cant believe it....bummer.

Proof

Reaction score
Players yes, Jerry and Stephen no
i don't think jerry knows what a message board is. at best, some intern opened notepad on his computer like Creed on the office.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry still had a flip phone until he was forced to upgrade a few years ago. Is he on this board? Absolutely not

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They’re too worried cashing in those billion $ revenue checks to worry about the opinion of a fan forum

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Jerruh is more likely to be reading a newspaper or a telegraph message than finding out how to log onto the new fangled Intranets. How many 103 year olds do you see reading Message boards.....or reading ANYTHING.....aside from the spare crossword puzzle or two.

Stephen is illiterate.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Billionaires dont bother themselves with fan message boards.I'd be shocked if they knew they existed.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
wait wut?

You'd think dozens have muliple silver tros in the hutch the way they boss and bully.

I cant believe it....bummer.
All I'd have to do is bump every single draft pick thread in the last 5 seasons and it would be very apparent how 99 % of this board wouldn't know they were even looking at a football player, let a lone a talented one. Probably one of the lowest IQ fan bases around. Although, that may be harsh as I actually think a good majority of posters here are indeed just very bored Eagle fans.