Do you think Jerry and Stephen ever look at this message board?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Pretty sure there are a few regulars on here who pose as burner accounts of Jr. and Sr.

fivetwos

Reaction score
A lot of people post stupid stuff on this board -- but this takes the cake.
Well if they won nothing in about forever, they would be tied under worst case scenario.

And I love cake. Thanks.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
No they don't and it's doubtful they spend much time on social media. They have a social media team for that

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spaulding lurks. We see him around all the time. He is AI through the Rowdy Avatar.
:lmao:

Come on members. Change it so he can’t lurk. :muttley:

plasticman

Reaction score
They probably have an employee whose job it is to research the general attitude of those commenting on the internet about the team as well as other things. That person probably visits every site and blog that claims to be a Cowboys fan site.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Stephen who?

Because Stephen A. Smith probably could get around 40 percent of his material from here from the haters.

Trajan

Reaction score
If you had billions of dollars, a super yacht, and the Dallas Cowboys would you look at a message board ?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I have no contacts in football, but in soccer I know a few 1st tier players. Their clubs all tell them to stay away from social media and at best their families too. Of course that doesn't usually work, but none of them reads online forums. It's all "x" or tik tok or Instagram now. Youtube of course too.

Forums are a thing of the past. And yes, that suits me just fine. Not many places left without any Gen Z influx.

stiletto

Reaction score
I think some of the older media guys may read through some things. Broaddus used to post here, I think.

Most younger people don't use this format. Let's face it, these type Forums are for dinosaurs for the most part. I don't mind.

Air Force One

Reaction score
I would if i owned the team, if only out of curiosity. The whole family is here i imagine.