Do you think Jerry and Stephen ever look at this message board?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
No neither Jones' or the players look at this board. Occasionally media, like local beat guys do and very rarely a family member of a players does.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If you had billions of dollars, a super yacht, and the Dallas Cowboys would you look at a message board ?
Nope. I'd continue to milk the poor-sucker- fans on it....Thus making myself even richer......

shabazz

Reaction score
Forums are a thing of the past. And yes, that suits me just fine. Not many places left without any Gen Z influx.
Just a question here but is Gen Z the ones that are afraid to get drivers licenses and still live with their parents or the Anxiety laden ones that are afraid of girls and are waiting for AI love dolls?……I always get those folks confused

GORICO

Reaction score
wouldnt it be something if they were just as disgusted with this forum as the forum is with their ownership
wait mr JayFord----"disgusted" may be wrong word...feeling more at home is the vibe i heard??

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I think Jerry or Stephen is rambo2.
Or both.
I think the person on the absolute lowest rung of the Cowboys org - I mean so deep he/she doesn't even appear on an org chart - is assigned to spread positivity about our dumb owners on this board and that person is most likely Rambo2.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Just a question here but is Gen Z the ones that are afraid to get drivers licenses and still live with their parents or the Anxiety laden ones that are afraid of girls and are waiting for AI love dolls?……I always get those folks confused
I can't answer that as it would deleted within minutes. But they're the permanently offended ones. ;)

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
MontyPythonsLifeOfBrian-yjPeHssb-subtitled.jpg

TheCritic

Reaction score
You would think the Joneses would know better, but if Jerry allows that Fisher creep in the building, anything is possible.