Do you think Jerry and Stephen ever look at this message board?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Would be hilarious to find out the biggest critic on the board is Jerry. :laugh:

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am Jerry. Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll try to answer them. I know you may be disappointed we didn’t make a trade but we really like our guys.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol...never. They could care less.

The likes of FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS..etc... are their message boards.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Or maybe some players do?
I'd doubt it. They've got games to prepare for, meetings to go to, and practices to do, and, of course, games to play. There's probably not a whole lot here that can help them to get ready for a game. And that's not to disparage anyone here. We have some intelligent people here. We have some good people here. We're just probably not on the team's radar. Why would we be? What are the chances that a coach will find here exactly the play or the strategy that they need to win a game? Or what is here that would help a player to play better? This is just a place where fans can talk about their team and their sport. It's not the team's playbook.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
In my opinion, it's a little arrogant to think they do.

I highly doubt professional athletes waste their time reading opinions from their fans on this message board.

Especially the toxicity that's displayed here daily. I sure wouldn't if I was them.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
..lol...never. They could care less.

The likes of FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS..etc... are their message boards.
Says YOU?

SO they go on twitter....the most attention whoring place on earth..but HERE impossible?

Look people...football players are still human. Why do you think most of us come here? It's imperfect, it's silly often full on stupid...we complain and moan about how stupid it is and we still come.

But football players are not subject to the human condition....

LOL...you guys are so funny.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In my opinion, it's a little arrogant to think they do.

I highly doubt professional athletes waste their time reading opinions from their fans on this message board.

Especially the toxicity that's displayed here daily. I sure wouldn't if I was them.
It's just as arrogant to claim they don't.

If you know ..then prove it. Otherwise....do you REALLY know.

\We don't...we just put such great faith in our arrogance.

shabazz

Reaction score
I can't answer that as it would deleted within minutes. But they're the permanently offended ones. ;)
I understand all generations are different because of conditions around them but how the hell can a young man ( allegedly with testosterone) not be counting the days till they can get behind the wheel?

It was a racing conveyance as well as a hotel room on wheels……where the downside In that?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Or maybe some players do?
JJ and his band of idiot sons could careless what we think about how they've destroyed the Cowboy's abilities to get deep into the playoff rounds. Not as long as they're counting their billions that Cowboy fans are throwing away on their mediocre product.

Jipper

Reaction score
I understand all generations are different because of conditions around them but how the hell can a young man ( allegedly with testosterone) not be counting the days till they can get behind the wheel?

It was a racing conveyance as well as a hotel room on wheels……where the downside In that?
Bc for many it means having to put the phone down...hence a lot are not even getting a DL...plus with uber and lyft were literally moving towards a day when get a DL will only be for work or fun...makes me sad

GMO415

Reaction score
F no. If I owed the team and was worth $9 billion I'd wouldn't waste my time with this nonsense

links18

Reaction score
They would be negligent not to. But they are pretty negligent