Do you think S Tyree Robinson can take advantage of this opportunity?

Billyd

Reaction score
https://insidethestar.com/can-cowboys-s-tyree-robinson-take-advantage-of-his-opportunity/

Robinson likely plays his way on the roster for a couple of reasons

1 - he's a good FS, probably better than Woods to begin with, don't get me wrong, that's high praise

2 - with all 3 R1 picks on the OL facing health issues ... there's no way the Boys pay up for a significant veteran DB

PROBLY Better than Woods? BRO you dont know that...I agree the Cowboys need all the help they can get..I anticipated one of the Udfas making it coz Richards has a history of developing..However at this point Woods when healthy our best option..Not saying we shouldnt try to get better, From what i have seen Stephen do in situations like this, just bandaid it until another draft, and thats only when the pressure of his failure as GM personell looms..(See Chaz Green, vet backup qb, yada)

Number1

Reaction score
PROBLY Better than Woods? BRO you dont know that.

go watch their college tape and think about the quality of their coaching and opposition

Woods is a good DB, Robinson a prototype FS, there's a big diff

HungryLion

Reaction score
If he plays his way onto the roster, it’s only because the team has laughably horrible depth at safety.

Billyd

Reaction score
Bahahahaha..bro idgas what Robinsin did in college..I like Robinson, but saying the rook is already better when no team drafted him, and he hasnt proven it in the nfl makes you look ignorant..Have you been footballing long?

Billyd

Reaction score
And that the front office decided to do absolutely nothing.

ALEXANDER i dont think the base realizes that Stephen didnt consider it need enough to draft one...or draft another olineman, or the biggest thing, actually pick up some players in fa or trade that will fill the holes...

Nor do I consider Martin, the guard on Ir or Flemming depth.. Flemming doesnt do anything to prove that either...Stephen tried to cover his butt for screwing up last year...see chaz green!

Number1

Reaction score
Bahahahaha..bro idgas what Robinsin did in college..I like Robinson, but saying the rook is already better when no team drafted him, and he hasnt proven it in the nfl makes you look ignorant..Have you been footballing long?

:) go watch the tape

why are so many convinced, without bothering to look at tape, that a RFA is as good or better than a R6 pick?

BTW, I repeat Woods is a good DB

half of the posts in the forum are about idiot decisions made by coaches, scouts, and GMs

but all of a sudden the Boys brain trust is top notch
these are the same people who thought JJ Wilcox was the next Woodson,
the same people who watched the super bowl last year and signed Fleming, that thought Green was plug-n-play anywhere on the OL

The Natural

Reaction score
I'd like to see what he can do in extended time. Woods didnt exactly earn the starting spot, Stephen & Co. preselected him as the starter.

cowboyec

Reaction score
yes...he has a shot.
of the 3 or 4 getting hype...he's the one who finally showed up in games.
his best chance is thru spec teams and to keep playin' hard on defense.
so far,Ward,Olumba and Kelly haven't really stood out in these 1st 2 pre-season games.

Billyd

Reaction score
:) go watch the tape

why are so many convinced, without bothering to look at tape, that a RFA is as good or better than a R6 pick?

BTW, I repeat Woods is a good DB

half of the posts in the forum are about idiot decisions made by coaches, scouts, and GMs

but all of a sudden the Boys brain trust is top notch
these are the same people who thought JJ Wilcox was the next Woodson,
the same people who watched the super bowl last year and signed Fleming, that thought Green was plug-n-play anywhere on the OL

NO, i already watched tape on him predraft...If he makes the team, then he can earn it.. Annointing players preseason is the mother!