CZ POLL Do you want Amari Cooper on the Cowboys in 2021?

Do you want Amari Cooper on the Cowboys in 2021?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This poll is one of several being created to show current fan opinions about Cowboys players returning for the 2021 season.

You can use whatever qualifiers you want in your posts, but the poll does not care about your qualifiers!

John813

Reaction score
Wrong year to dump a 22mil annual cap hit when the cap ceiling is tbd.

I'm on board keeping him through next year.

Gallup and Lamb have flashed but they aren't near his level

Verdict

Reaction score
Yes. But I would not be opposed to moving on from him, if the right situation arose. Every player should be available for a price.

If the accelerated cap hit were not a factor, it might be advantageous to move on from him. The cap hit will not allow that shorter term.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Ive changed my tune on him this season

I wish he was that outgoing alpha WR ala Dez and Mike, but he has shown up every week with garbage at QB for the past two seasons.

Bring him back

exciter

Reaction score
Ive changed my tune on him this season

I wish he was that outgoing alpha WR ala Dez and Mike, but he has shown up every week with garbage at QB for the past two seasons.

Bring him back
I find it refreshing. Dez blathering like an imbecile before the game with the philly safeties then getting shut down for 2 rec and 17 yards become exhausting.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This poll is one of several being created to show current fan opinions about Cowboys players returning for the 2021 season.

You can use whatever qualifiers you want in your posts, but the poll does not care about your qualifiers!
Duhhhhhhh! YES!!!!!!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Unless someone is dumb enough to give us a 1st round pick i hope Amari is here.

basel90

Reaction score
no , we have enough talent at receiver at a much cheaper price. Cooper just disappears too often . plus , we need the cap to fix so many shortcomings

plymkr

Reaction score
Cooper is playing well and even played well on the road Sunday. He's the least of my concerns for the future. He's one of my bright spots this year.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Yes. But I would not be opposed to moving on from him, if the right situation arose. Every player should be available for a price.

If the accelerated cap hit were not a factor, it might be advantageous to move on from him. The cap hit will not allow that shorter term.

His contract is guaranteed, but we *could* trade him. That really thins out the skill position talent on offense, though. Just Lamb left, IMO. Gallup just really isn't much, and Zeke is so over.

The only reason to get rid of him is to reduce the spend at WR, which I have some sympathy with. His contract is ok value. He's top 10 talent in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.