Does anyone know how fast Zeke is at the moment?

HungryLion

Reaction score

Ooooh one play that was set up perfectly and had a holding.

You got me Zeke is the man! Fastest back in the league. He must have averaged 3.5 ypc because all his other long plays got called back too.

HungryLion

Reaction score
His dumb takes resonate with those of his ilk.
You’re right. I’m sorry.

Zeke is sooo fast man. You just watch him turn on those burners and take off. Blowing past everyone.

He’s the GOAT. Dallas got a steal resigning him!

Btw, who are my ilk? Those who think Zeke isn’t fast for an NFL RB anymore? That ilk?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Ooooh one play that was set up perfectly and had a holding.

You got me Zeke is the man! Fastest back in the league. He must have averaged 3.5 ypc because all his other long plays got called back too.
So you must think a 15 yard run is long.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Zeke longest run in his entire career is 23 yards and it was in 2020. So you saying he is been slow since 2019 makes a lot of sense.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Zeke longest run in his entire career is 23 yards and it was in 2020. So you saying he is been slow since 2019 makes a lot of sense.
lol wrong. Looks like I know more about Ezekiel Elliott than you do.

HungryLion

Reaction score
It appears your observations over the years are not very good. Fact.
You must have not watched Zeke play at all his rookie season when he had a 60 yard rushing TD and multiple runs over 40 yards and even more over 20 yards.

Fact.

But me pointing out that Zeke isn’t as fast as he used to be hurts your feelings. So I’m sorry.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You must have not watched Zeke play at all his rookie season when he had a 60 yard rushing TD and multiple runs over 40 yards and even more over 20 yards.

Fact.

But me pointing out that Zeke isn’t as fast as he used to be hurts your feelings. So I’m sorry.
Sorry bud, Zeke was never a HR running back.