Does Anyone Know if Players/Coaches Post on the Zone?

elitetrackstar

Reaction score
i know a couple family members roam the boards, for example one of lance frazier's family members roamed the ranch when he was starting.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Spectre;1438452 said:
I am Derek Ross.

Are you sure you are this guy ...

#37 Derek Ross | CB
5961.jpg
Full Name: Derek Ross
Born: January 5, 1980 Rock Hill, SC

Height: 5-10
Weight: 197 lbs.
Pos: CB
Experience: 4 years
College: Ohio State
Drafted: Year:2002 Round:3 Pick:10, Cowboys

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
silverbear;1438413 said:
Coming from a "hated enemy" (wink, wink), that's probably the best endorsement this board has ever received... I happen to agree with you, though of course I'm biased...

Did I say that out Loud? ... Then it must be true! ... but I wouldn't say "hated" ...enemy will do just fine (wink, wink!)
22.gif

silverbear;1438413 said:
... but knowing you believe that makes it easy to understand why you hang out with all us troublemakers...

I hang out some of everywhere, but some of my favorite teachers have been Cowboy fans - they know who they are. And as for "troublemakers" ...Lol ...if you think you have troublemakers here, you should never visit an Eagles board ...unless you have super thick skin! I came through the school of hard knocks between here and there. I hang out anywhere I choose because the Eagles MB and the Zone prepared Me for anything! I can hold-up on any AFC message board or anywhere throughout NFL MBs.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal;1438227 said:
I can't confirm it, so therefor I am not revealing any main secrets.

We know for a fact that JJT is here, and is likely even a poster. He talks with WG, and I have repeatedly posted threats upon his life if he doesn't back off.

We all kinda feel like Matt Mosely reads it, because it was suggested way back that the DMN should try to blog, and lo & behold, Mosely spearheaded the start of the blog. He then nearly exclusively started blogging on topics that were on the front page.

I personally feel like MacMahon is here, at least as a reader, because the crap he writes is usually a 'controversial' post directly in competition with the general agreement on this board.

Pretty sure that JFE and possibly her husband is here. She also always manages to write things that are being discussed on this board at the same time.

Just sorta my feeling about all this.

I think that the folk who write specifically about the Boys have pretty much realized that this is the place to get a pulse of the fans.

Well like you said the JJT thing was pretty obvious. I think he even told WG if someone would find out who he was he would give them tickets to a rangers game or something...this was of course last year.

I do know who he is but would never give that info out. However for fun one day I PMed him and wished him luck on his book when it was being released:D

Also there is another person on your list, once again I will not say who, that I know has visited the board but do not know if that person is registered.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1438471 said:
Did I say that out Loud? ...

Absolutely not...

I hang out some of everywhere,

50 situps a day will help you there...

but some of my favorite teachers have been Cowboy fans - they know who they are. And as for "troublemakers" ...Lol ...if you think you have troublemakers here, you should never visit an Eagles board ...unless you have super thick skin!

I'd say if I've managed to do nothing else in my years online, it's prove that my hide is thicker than that of your average everyday rhinoceros...

Wouldn't you agree, P-T?? :D

silverbear

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1438479 said:
Well like you said the JJT thing was pretty obvious. I think he even told WG if someone would find out who he was he would give them tickets to a rangers game or something...this was of course last year.

Isn't that kind of an extreme retaliation?? :D

I'm guessing it wasn't Nors...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
silverbear;1438416 said:
I'm ashamed of you, I would certainly have remained the model of tact and diplomacy I've been since day one... :D
I stumbled. Forgive me.

I shall now hang my head in shame.

silverbear

Reaction score
Hostile;1438530 said:
I stumbled. Forgive me.

I shall now hang my head in shame.

Not nearly good enough, you must be chastised severely about the head and shoulders...

WG, that's your cue...

Hey, I'm not cold hearted, I want him to at least be able to ENJOY his punishment... :D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
silverbear;1438525 said:
I'd say if I've managed to do nothing else in my years online, it's prove that my hide is thicker than that of your average everyday rhinoceros... Wouldn't you agree, P-T?? :D

Pretty tough hombre.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
COWBOYSNUM1;1439192 said:
Would you or could you have said if he was right??
Pretty good question.

I could have, but then it goes against wanting to respect JJT's privacy too. Fortunately for me, it's a judgment call that I didn't have to make, because the guy didn't guess correctly.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1439202 said:
Pretty good question.

I could have, but then it goes against wanting to respect JJT's privacy too. Fortunately for me, it's a judgment call that I didn't have to make, because the guy didn't guess correctly.
Or maybe he really did, but you're just saying this to cover it up...or maybe you knew we'd think you're just covering it up, so you responded this way anyway...or maybe I knew you would reply that way because you knew we'd think that, so I just spent the last few years of my life building up a tolerance to iocane powder...

:drunk: