Does Anyone Know if Players/Coaches Post on the Zone?

cleverusername

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1438227 said:
Pretty sure that JFE and possibly her husband is here. She also always manages to write things that are being discussed on this board at the same time.
quote]

You mean poopie?:laugh2:

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
One member of the Cowboys' front office (not a name people would recognize) has visited this board and posted here, but not in quite a while -- at least under that username.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1437422 said:
This thread is making me miss Brown Sugar & Dale.

wow. Brown Sugar. Now that's taking it back in time. I was a newbie on this board when Brown Sugar was regularly posting her inside info. At the time I thought of it as a great service to the fellow fans. I wonder whatever happened with her.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
AdamJT13;1438265 said:
One member of the Cowboys' front office (not a name people would recognize) has visited this board and posted here, but not in quite a while -- at least under that username.

Other than you? How are the owner's meetings going?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1438271 said:
wow. Brown Sugar. Now that's taking it back in time. I was a newbie on this board when Brown Sugar was regularly posting her inside info. At the time I thought of it as a great service to the fellow fans. I wonder whatever happened with her.

nm. I saw Hos's earlier reply on BS. The next time you see her or talk to her Hos tell her she's sorely missed.

MrMom

Reaction score
theogt;1437921 said:
I came around just when she stopped posting, so I did a quick search.

Check out this gem:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14969

:laugh2: There was some good stuff in that thread...
Ohhh My...here we go.

Spin Spin Spin.............Henson...Romo...Henson...Romo.

Mark my words...when all said and done Henson will be the guy.

Just skimming through that thread it was crazy how Nors had this board wrapped around his finger. He was guaranteed to get any thread he posted in to 5+ pages. :laugh2:

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
MrMom;1438326 said:
:laugh2: There was some good stuff in that thread...

Just skimming through that thread it was crazy how Nors had this board wrapped around his finger. He was guaranteed to get any thread he posted in to 5+ pages. :laugh2:
best.sig.ever.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
AdamJT13;1438265 said:

Seeing that quality reading is for me the newest cowboys media guide, I would love to know who that was.

Very interesting. I know there are former scouts or scout on here.

Hopefully they dont think we are all jerks.

oh and arrest us for making highlight videos!!

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
lockster;1438377 said:
What happened to Nors? I didn't realize he'd been banned.

Nors became too Nors for his own good.

Honestly IDK - I was away for a while with a new job and was gone when it happened.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1437296 said:
:laugh2:

BB gun is a pain sometimes, we all are, but I believe he is a true blue cowboy fan.

Just one of those bitter old farts.:laugh2:

Hey, I resemble that...

silverbear

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1437532 said:
All I know is that I began to notice that the Zone gets information faster than I was able to find it anywhere else. That has scoop written all over it; good reliable scoop.

Coming from a "hated enemy" (wink, wink), that's probably the best endorsement this board has ever received... Hos should put this quote in all his advertising for this forum... :D

I happen to agree with you, though of course I'm biased... but knowing you believe that makes it easy to understand why you hang out with all us troublemakers...

silverbear

Reaction score
Hostile;1437735 said:
:laugh2:

I agree, he was a true diplomat. I couldn't have been half the gentleman he was.

Who am I kidding? I probably wouldn't have even tried.

:wink2:

I'm ashamed of you, I would certainly have remained the model of tact and diplomacy I've been since day one... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1438281 said:
nm. I saw Hos's earlier reply on BS. The next time you see her or talk to her Hos tell her she's sorely missed.

For all of us, Hos...

We should probably start a "Come Back, Brown Sugar" thread, let her know how many of us did appreciate her contribution... I know I bragged about her contributions, and Dale's, on other boards...

Would have bragged about having AdamJT13 too, but he's on just about all the boards I've ever found, LOL...

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Hostile;1437616 said:
Yes, we did discuss that and decided it didn't fit who we are. I have on occasion given people a joke avatar title. Most take it well. Strangely the ones who don't are usually the stir up crap drama queens.

...umbrage with the Maple Leaf title you gave me. You should have known that Maple trees are few and far between where I live in Canada.:p:

You can call me the "Dancing Queen"!

Seriously, this is a convergence site for Cowboys info using one of the more convenient avenues for people from various locales to get together and share. Much of the problems this thread has pointed out would be nonexistant if people would behave as themselves in public venues as opposed to some internet persona.

The true litmus test for all of us would be to actually get together in person. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the words " you are nothing like the character you portray on the forum". It's sad when a person has an internet personality disorder. Is this cureable?

silverbear

Reaction score
davidyee;1438422 said:
...umbrage with the Maple Leaf title you gave me. You should have known that Maple trees are few and far between where I live in Canada.:p:

You can call me the "Dancing Queen"!

Seriously, this is a convergence site for Cowboys info using one of the more convenient avenues for people from various locales to get together and share. Much of the problems this thread has pointed out would be nonexistant if people would behave as themselves in public venues as opposed to some internet persona.

The true litmus test for all of us would be to actually get together in person. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the words " you are nothing like the character you portray on the forum". It's sad when a person has an internet personality disorder. Is this cureable?

The few times I've had a chance to meet an online buddy (most of them from my Cowboys newsgroup days), they were generally struck with how my real life persona actually is quite similar to my online persona... except that I'm not QUITE so vulgar in real life, LOL...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
theebs;1438358 said:
Seeing that quality reading is for me the newest cowboys media guide, I would love to know who that was.

Very interesting. I know there are former scouts or scout on here.
Yep... One even PM'd me once. Pretty cool.

And he was complimentary of the site, so I don't think he thinks we're jerks. Well, at least not all of us. :eek::