Does anyone think Dak is better than Romo was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Romo also made his teammates better. There was several players such as Laurent Robinson and Miles Austin that Romo raised their level of play. You can not name one player that Dak improves their level of play. It is the total opposite of Romo.
Cedric Wilson. Blake jarwin. Dalton Schultz

jnday

Reaction score
Romo ain’t NEVWR WON ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT… What makes him Superman in y’all’s eyes? Or are you mad because he was slighted in favor of Dak? I know your agenda. Just want you to be honest about it.
We don’t think Romo is Superman. We just know that he was twice the QB that Dak was.

keysersoze

Reaction score
We don’t think Romo is Superman. We just know that he was twice the QB that Dak was.
Under what pretense? That Dak is only part man? Is that your theory? If Romo was all that he would’ve won more than a mere 2 wildcard games. Lol

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I am not here for you or anyone else to like or respect my opinions. But winners win and losers lose. That’s not opinion. It’s a fact.

A bit of an oversimplification. Good Quarterbacks can win if the Culture is right. The 2007 Cowboys had more talent than the 2007 Giants that went on to beat three superior teams that year. Romo and Eli are interchangeable, both good quarterbacks on the same tier. Eli probably would've lost in 2007 because while the team might have more talent it didn't have the leadership to make players hunger and play inspired football.

keysersoze

Reaction score
A bit of an oversimplification. Good Quarterbacks can win if the Culture is right. The 2007 Cowboys had more talent than the 2007 Giants that went on to beat three superior teams that year. Romo and Eli are interchangeable, both good quarterbacks on the same tier. Eli probably would've lost in 2007 because while the team might have more talent it didn't have the leadership to make players hunger and play inspired football.
No more excuses please

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No more excuses please

What excuses, Romo won't be in the Hall of Fame because he never won a superbowl and Eli will because he won his. Ultimately people will be judged on that. ;) Do note that you gave your opinion already that you think that Dak was better when saying Romo would be 6-11 this season. That is unless you were trolling of course ;) So why is it alright for you to have an opinion on who is better and not me, and that grandstand on what the use it is to compare, because they both didn't win. I'm sure we know your opinion of Dan Marino as well ;)

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
How about with a Proven Aaron Rodgers...:lmao2:

Want to know how stupid Dak Haters are?

Just play the games!:lmao2::lmao2:

While Daksters get their Jollys with a San Francisco win and will now want them to win the Super Bowl. :) but to each their own.

Qcard

Reaction score
I was livid when Romo wasn't even given a chance to compete in 16 and basically tossed to the curb like yesterday's trash. I mean Romo had his bad games. But to me,Tony was definitely a smarter QB as well as a better passer. Seemed to make lesser WRs better. Dak should be all world with this talent and he's not. He's an average QB propped up by the talent of the roster. Give him lesser receivers he's below average.
Tony Romo won't even sniff the Ring of Honor...

Dakota Prescott loped off another Franchise stat in year 6......37 TD Passing!

The Romo Era ended the Day Bill Parcells retired

Last edited:

jnday

Reaction score
Under what pretense? That Dak is only part man? Is that your theory? If Romo was all that he would’ve won more than a mere 2 wildcard games. Lol
Romo played with less talent by far. He didn’t have the top OL, the highest paid RB or WRs that had two first round draft picks. Dak is half the QB that Romo was because he can’t read defenses, he can’t find open WRs, he can’t throw his WRs open or fit the ball in tight windows, he has poor pocket awareness, etc. Romo has to carry those teams for years to overcome Garrett’s play-calling. Romo made plenty mistakes early in his career, but he was a very good QB that won a lot of games with 4th quarter comebacks during the second half of his career.

starfan1

Reaction score
LOL does it even matter who’s better?

How is the team going to improve next year and who should they draft is the focus.

ya it should be the focus but it won’t. It will continue on. It’s been like this for years

starfan1

Reaction score
For what????

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Lol I know this Romo getting ROH would be a travesty if he got it and jimmy didn’t.
That don’t mean I’m opposed to the career passing leader for cowboys getting in ROH

it just means chokemo don’t belong before jimmy

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
LOL does it even matter who’s better?

How is the team going to improve next year and who should they draft is the focus.
Arguing who is better is a fruitless argument. There is no reward for the winner. It’s like people arguing that Barry Sanders was better than Emmitt. Ok, fine. Tell him to go make a ring for it. I am sure Emmitt is satisfied with his 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.