Does anyone think Dak is better than Romo was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I was livid when Romo wasn't even given a chance to compete in 16 and basically tossed to the curb like yesterday's trash. I mean Romo had his bad games. But to me,Tony was definitely a smarter QB as well as a better passer. Seemed to make lesser WRs better. Dak should be all world with this talent and he's not. He's an average QB propped up by the talent of the roster. Give him lesser receivers he's below average.
Dak doesn’t eve. Attempt the throw Rodgers just had to to jones.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Dak doesn’t eve. Attempt the throw Rodgers just had to to jones.
Big problem Dak had was he looked reluctant to run around. He's been pretty good when he moves outside the pocket but he seemed to just stay in the pocket for some reason this year. Not sure if he's worried about getting hurt or what.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
He’s not better, not even close! Jerry completely crapped the bed and wasted Romos career!
That he did. Romo is probably in the Hall with a Super Bowl win.

It's obvious that Romo was and still is a student of the game. Jones didn't give Romo a line til around 13 and admitted to it. Romo made a crap teams much better than they would be.

Could you imagine prime Romo with these offensive weapons?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I think Dak and Romo are on the same level as leaders. Every team mate who is not a locker cancer would answer that their QB is a great leader.

jnday

Reaction score
You just described every team. It's like the clowns that are using our record vs. non division teams as a way to try and trash Prescott. Dumb.
Dak has trash himself by not being able to beat anybody other than the pitiful NFCE teams on a consistent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.