Does Dak have a low football IQ?

shabazz

Reaction score
He didn’t lose the game but he didn’t win the game. He didn’t stay cool calm and collected on that sequence. He processed the situation slow and let the team down. Mahomes reads that situation much faster and comes up in clutch.
Sam Howell put up 400 yards and 4 TDs on the Eagles so it’s no surprise that Dakota would be able to match that……we just expected him to be better than Howell and actually win a game decided by 5 points……really should be 3 points if the toe tapper knew where the sideline was.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I wouldn't say Low Football IQ.

I think his Football IQ is on par with his regular IQ. Just average.

He's your classic C Student.

If he wasn't great at sports (compared to the rest of society that is) he'd likely max out at managing a local Piggly Wiggly grocery store.....or he'd be a FedEx or UPS driver, or just any typical ham -n- egger position. Perfectly noble jobs that make the country go....but he'd just be your run of the mill Joe Schmoe in a lower middle class neighborhood living paycheck to paycheck.

But...luckily for him.....he can throw a football and play QB better than all but 12 or 15 other human beings on earth.

But he got a very average IQ test score compared to other QBs (vastly lower than Romo's and somewhat lower than Aikman's)

He won't reinvent the vacuum cleaner.....and if it weren't for Football vacuum cleaners is likely what he'd be selling.

But a C student is better than an F student (Vince young, StillTheGuru, ActualCowboyFan)

Zman5

Reaction score
Dakota scored a 25 on the Wonderlic…….Romo scored a 37

At least Dak was able to beat out Terry Bradshaws score of 20. Terry couldn’t spell CAT even if you gave him the C and the T.

Theres your sign.
Mahomes scored 24. Are you saying Dak is more like Mahomes than Romo?:muttley:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Mahomes scored 24. Are you saying Dak is more like Mahomes than Romo?:muttley:
no no no when it doesnt help the agenda its a nothing thing...besides "Dak" lost us the game our strength the defense kept us in it..didnt you watch the game?????''lol some folks would rather sound ignorant about real game stuff than say Dak wasnt the reason we lost...

Zman5

Reaction score
All I did was state facts……draw any conclusion you like.

Which part was not factual?
These guys must all suck also and be worse than Dak since they have lower Wonderlic score than Dak. :muttley:

Brett Favre - 22
Cam Newton - 21
Michael Vick - 20
Deshaun Watson -20
Jalen Hurts -18

J12B

Reaction score
If he does, why doesn’t the team put him in the right position to succeed? It was 1st and goal at the 6. Instead of taking a sack after the penalty, he should have threw it away. I’ve noticed Dak seems to do this often under pressure in the big games. I’m not even trying to hate on the guy right now. I just sometimes wonder if he has a low football IQ! This falls on coaching too.
You're right!

I mean why doesn't he just throw a TD every play!

We would hardly ever lose!

Reaction score
Ok but that's still grounding....I guess you would save a couple seconds as they could stop the clock to enforce the penalty before restarting it?
Sorry I guess I shouldn't have used hyperbole what I should have said was throw the ball over a covered receiver but high enough so that no one could catch it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he does, why doesn’t the team put him in the right position to succeed? It was 1st and goal at the 6. Instead of taking a sack after the penalty, he should have threw it away. I’ve noticed Dak seems to do this often under pressure in the big games. I’m not even trying to hate on the guy right now. I just sometimes wonder if he has a low football IQ! This falls on coaching too.
Dak's latest interview on why he stepped out of bounds............ :muttley:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The thread was questioning IQ so what better metric can we use as a baseline than the Wonderlic?

I don’t have access to their GPA in Basketweaving or Equality and Diversity degrees?
well you should look into google it will keep you from looking bad when talking about stuff..its GOOGLE

The Mississippi State QB earned his bachelor’s degree in educational psychology (2014) followed by his master’s degree in workforce leadership (2015).

Basketweaving lol do you normally make such blanket statments based on no facts at all?

Mannix

Reaction score
The answer is YES....however, that sack was the fault of Corky the HC & OC for having him drop straight back instead of moving wide where he could have had an open lane to throw it away if possible. Dak has a low football IQ, but I can somewhat accept it based on the fact that he does try hard....Corky on the other hand, just flat out has a lazy brain.

Zman5

Reaction score
Draw your own conclusion when pondering their IQ……I haven’t stated one as yet

Really? Then what's your intention for posting Dak and Romo's Wonderlic score and then state Dak at least beat out Bradshaw who can't even spell CAT?