Does Mike McCarthy want to go another season without Dak

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Of course it does which is why I want to sign Dak now rather than later. Had they done it earlier it wouldn’t take 50 million......would’ve took much less.
Then Dak should have signed the more than fair offer last year

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It’s all good...recommend me a good one...it’s the one genre I’m lacking in lol.
David Carradine and Kung Foo,,, just noticed when i posted above I spelt it Kung **,, so the fffffff and the uuuuuu ,,, damn them filters.
Ya just google the entire series, its good stuff if you have a pizza and a few beers and a free weekend.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
David Carradine and Kung Foo,,, just noticed when i posted above I spelt it Kung **,, so the fffffff and the uuuuuu ,,, damn them filters.
Ya just google the entire series, its good stuff if you have a pizza and a few beers and a free weekend.
So alright did he have a TV show called the same like in the 90s? I vaguely remember the series.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So alright did he have a TV show called the same like in the 90s? I vaguely remember the series.
Oh I dont know if there was maybe a remake, could have been,,, I literally missed about 25 years of ever watching TV,,, Im just now discovering South Park....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh I dont know if there was maybe a remake, could have been,,, I literally missed about 25 years of ever watching TV,,, Im just now discovering South Park....
Ok yeah Carradine had gray hair on this series so I assume it was the 90s..I might’ve been watching the reruns...crazy you don’t hear anything about that show. That and Highlander were my childhood lol.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Ok yeah Carradine had gray hair on this series so I assume it was the 90s..I might’ve been watching the reruns...crazy you don’t hear anything about that show. That and Highlander were my childhood lol.
Highlander and there was another made at the same time because I remember sneaking in to the next theater on the way out,,, it was something regarding Nomads,, strange movie, but cant remember the name.

aria

Reaction score
No I wouldn’t. Where are you getting 50 million from?
A number you used in one of your posts. Why not? the cap doesn’t matter according to you, no such thing as salary cap hell, contracts can always be re done and the cap always goes up. Get the guys you need no matter the price, right?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Do you think Mike really cares? He just wants a job, no different than Garrett.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A number you used in one of your posts. Why not? the cap doesn’t matter according to you, no such thing as salary cap hell, contracts can always be re done and the cap always goes up. Get the guys you need no matter the price, right?
You aren’t making sense. It does not take 50 million to get Dak so why would you pay him 50 million? Out of the kindest of your heart?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
But the reruns were on during the 90s.
gotcha,, that was that 25 year stretch with rarely a glimpse of any media for me,, it was a special time..
I literally only watched every single Cowboy game during that era, for a good long stretch I remember having to go to the sports bar
because the season ticket was only commercial at that time. So it was only football, I didnt know or care about world events... lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
lol indeed, but the rebuild is underway,, Gallimore, Diggs and Wilson,,, its at least the shallow end of an optimists wading pool.
agree. I am rebuilding around the 3 players you named, period. THAT is my foundation on Defense. Every other player is expendable and on notice...even DLAW. No more free lunches and mulligans. Time for getting players in here that are mudders and high IQ guys. What has killed this team over 25 years is way overvaluing what we have on defense. Truth is, we have lacked tenacious toughness up front where it counts..starting from the interior dline, Middle Linebacker and SAFETY. Its no coincidence then that teams always attack us the same way, UP THE GUT...be it running or passing. Sean Lee never really lived up to the potential at MLB..was he good? Yes...but not what we needed. Where is that thumper at MLB? Too much finesse at that position has been the problem. Sorry for the coffee fueled rant lol. PS....please draft KJ BRITT!!! He would be a starter day one at MLB. He is a better fit than Parsons.