Doesn't sound good for Christine Michael

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Floatyworm, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia! Zone Supporter

33,810 Messages
    19,683 Likes Received
    No. I'm secretly Demarco Murray.

2. Bleu Star

33,810 Messages
    19,683 Likes Received
    If we troll the league hard enough, one of these rbs will stick. Not quite like Demarco Murray, Todd Gurley, or Chris Johnson but beggars can't be choosers.

3. Fla Cowpoke

Fla Cowpoke Well-Known Member

9,007 Messages
    7,983 Likes Received
    I like Pizza.

:flagwave:

Yeah, we don't have much, but the good news is there are a million "average" backs out there. If something happens to McFadden, there is someone that could take his place. What will make any of our backs more effective is a QB that makes defenses respect the entire offense...please get back for Miami Tony Romo. Football Gods, please let Cassel win at least one if not both of the next two.

AshyLarry06 and Nightman like this.
  4. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

57,359 Messages
    99,316 Likes Received
    I have to admit, I'm disappointed. I thought for sure if he had any talent he'd take a strangle hold on that starting spot in short order.

chris1995 and Floatyworm like this.
  5. Bleu Star

33,810 Messages
    19,683 Likes Received
    I'm a little disappointed too because his immaturity is apparently keeping him from showcasing his talent. But I'm not going to give up on the dude. I'm hopeful he gets two carries Sunday night.

6. Nightman

Nightman Capologist

27,135 Messages
    24,061 Likes Received
    2 consecutive carries..................dangit I jinxed him

Big D likes this.
  7. lostar2009

lostar2009 Well-Known Member

4,330 Messages
    2,341 Likes Received
    If only we got Chris Johnson. We do we always go for these type players?

8. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

26,074 Messages
    9,309 Likes Received
    If he was productive no won would care about chest bumps.

Bullflop likes this.
  9. TheDallasDon

TheDallasDon AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee

2,884 Messages
    401 Likes Received

ScipioCowboy likes this.
  10. Zekeats

Zekeats theranchsucks

7,047 Messages
    7,466 Likes Received
    So basically this thread can be closed and the #C-Mikehaters, #Ienjoy8-8, #anyrbcanrun, #rundmc3.4ypc, #Iamscared2seewhatc-mikecando can all go back to their busy internet trolling lives.

AshyLarry06 and Bleu Star like this.
  11. Bleu Star

33,810 Messages
    19,683 Likes Received
    /thread

12. RunDMC

RunDMC Benched

2,407 Messages
    2,286 Likes Received
    Haha you Michael fans are funny. At least McFadden has had some success in the league. At least he's proven he can play. McFadden is actually averaging 4 yards a carry this year so obviously someone should get their facts straight. Not surprising coming from you though.

13. Floatyworm

Floatyworm The Labeled One

12,233 Messages
    10,341 Likes Received
    Hey...Let's all chip in and buy him a suite. Maybe that will put him back into the good graces of the coaches. I think if he shows up like he did to the Giants game...they might not let him on the plane.

14. Bleu Star

33,810 Messages
    19,683 Likes Received
    Suits are overrated.

15. Zekeats

Zekeats theranchsucks

7,047 Messages
    7,466 Likes Received
    Lawrence Phillips and Julius Jones had the same amount of success as McFadden. The guy is garbage.

Bleu Star likes this.
  16. kazzd58

kazzd58 Well-Known Member

1,076 Messages
    547 Likes Received
    lol I do that sometimes didn't feel like put commas where commas should go but im really serious about Watson tho being the best qb in college football right now

17. kazzd58

1,076 Messages
    547 Likes Received
    Appeared? ok.

18. kazzd58

1,076 Messages
    547 Likes Received
    from the opportunities I've seen in some games (I don't watch all Seattle games) but the big games I've seen him produce. it is kind of hard to unseat Marshawn, only so many opportunities are going to be limited just like Jason Witten here.. so I see the skills from the carries here I see the explosiveness... and also you have to have opportunities more than 3 or 4 in a game to produce, like 3rd and 1 when you know whos getting the ball its like duh but anyway (ijs), to produce McFadden just started producing 2 games ago y because he got the opportunity to produce not 4 6 carries here and there. I understand the game and how all that works like a lot of people here on this board, so when you pose the question what has he ever produce? then you have to go to the tape and see what he has produced with his opportunities.. so with you asking that question I assume you already knew the answer to that right? if you watch the game you'll see he will get a good run of 7 yrds plus then they give him another carry and because he 2yrds this time they take him right out don't see him again but hey mccfadden is running good but this was before McFadden took over the giants game but to me that's producing he didn't lose yards and went forward.. this is suppose to be a competition right?

PoetTree and Bleu Star like this.
  19. Bleu Star

33,810 Messages
    19,683 Likes Received
    LOL

We can only hope his fragile body remains in one piece.

kazzd58 likes this.
  20. cds99

cds99 Well-Known Member

819 Messages
    672 Likes Received
    Well he isn't, he choose to leave for a division rival. When he was a cowboys I liked him, now I wish for our defense to take his head off the top of that ugly *** green uniform.

AshyLarry06 likes this.